Lan ake
combined threads
Does anyone know an average price for Lan Ake MIB? I'm looking to sell mine but want to know what price range I should be looking at.
I sold mine, hardly played with, wig intact, nude, for $60 recently. I saw someone sold her NRFB for $116 a month ago. Hope that helps you a little.
my dolls:
Ouisa (Heart of Montmartre), Nata (Gentle River), Millefeuille (Tarts & Tea), Coconut (Custom Bohemian Peace), Kanna (Marrakech Melange), Annabella (Anna Adores Blythe), Aimi 愛海 "Momo" (Cinnamoroll '08), Charlotte (Charlotte), Mignon (Vintage Rock Risa), Mikhai (Kain), Fuchiko 淵子 (Vendettina), Natsume 棗 (Natsume), Sena 瀬名 (GACKT), Sidonie (Icarus), Ronjwen (Ra Muw), Miru みる (Tinkerbell), Evi (Select Frara), Re Yan 熱琰 (Grell Sutcliff), Rie 理恵 (Classical Alice), Aki 明希 (Lunatic White Rabbit), Min Woo 민우 (Mao), Nara 나라 (Alura), Amisa (Manuel), Ming Yue 明月 (Angry)
Just posting that I sold her for $130 on September 20/2011. NRFB and with all items.

Also as of November 11/11 Her price is pretty much still around that, although some people are trying to sell her at inflated prices of $200 and up on eBay and some other sales forums. There are ones on eBay for $130 still as well. So make sure you shop around!!