Mika187 feedback
+1 as a buyer, thanks! grin
+1 as a buyer! Great communication, quick payment, couldn't ask for a better buyer! grin
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_77][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000]
+1 as a buyer, she bought a girl off me (Ala) and we had a very good transaction! A pleasure

thanks

-BJDs : LM Harmony Chloe, Soom Galena, OR-doll Eris, Souldoll Madalyn, BC Bellezza Carla, La Légende de Temps Edria, nDoll Lovers Ver Yuko, Spiritdoll Blanc White Queen Heart Heart

-My flickr
+1 for being a great buyer.

This was my first transaction with Mika187. Everything went well--PMs were friendly and to the point; payment was immediate; I was informed when the items I sent were received; and was given feedback without having to ask. Perfect deal in every way! smile Thank you!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as a seller, she was polite, helpful, and shipped quickly!
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_59][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_44]
..... Berry [MPC] ... Sherbert [Erenfried]..Tessla [Sooni]
+1 from me as a buyer! Fast payment and great communication! smile
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+1 for being a perfectly awesome buyer.

I was looking at Mika187's wanted thread and PM'd her about a Tae I had. She needed some time to come up with his rehoming fee and I said I'd hold him until she was ready. She paid when she said she would and left feedback without me having to bug her about it. It was a smooth transaction from start to finish, and I'd definitely work with her again. Thank you! smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as a seller. I bought a few random pieces of clothes & they came fast! Also, great communication & very friendly person.
+1 as a buyer. Bought Ala's stock from me. Fast with payment & let me know when the package got there. Great person!
+1 as a buyer.

Paid nice & promptly, thanks so much smile

+1 as a buyer

She paid for the items quickly and great communication, it was a pleasure to do business with her. ^^
Saving for: BJDs (Simply Divine Harlequin)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Dolls:
3 BJDs (KDF Bory boy, Isaac; MD Jina, Titan; MD Ryu, Leeland!) <3 2 American Girl dolls
+1 for the purchase of my dear Shade! I hope he lives a most loved life with you! Thank you again for understanding that I for got his hat!
current family~
<3 mini moon, mercu, lrrh, arietta, mini swan, bnp, souseiseki, celsiy, dita, bouquet, froggy, sebastian, grell & xiao fan<3

Feedback FLICKr

[Image: PA050080-1.jpg]
+1 as a seller.
Bought a partial Nahh-ato stock from her & it came fast & in great condition. Thanks so much!
+1 purchased Kain, he arrived safe and sound very well packaged.
What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7247268
+1 as a seller smile

Super fast shipping and in great condition! I love that dolls a lot. Thanks ^^
+1 positive

great seller, fast shipping thank you yay
[Image: dm.jpg]

My Family: Craziia, Celsiy, Papin, Chelsea, Xiao Fan, Naomi, BNP, Suiseiseki, Pollon, Lead, Another King, Another Queen, Aquel, Little Berry, Paulia, Suigintou, Cinciallegra, Greggia, Chloi, Clara, Henri, My Melody, Momoko Love A La Mode, Dollmore Lukia Mirage Sky.
Twitter
My Flickr
My Tumblr
Blogger
heartit
My Deviantart
My WishList