Enofelli's Feedback
+1 as a seller! Happy Good packing, quick shipment, and received the head just as described! Thank you!
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]

I bought two petite Blythes from enofelli. She was really quick in getting back with a postage quote to the UK, and then quick to post them out, keeping in touch with me the whole time. The girls took a while to arrive across the seas, but they came well wrapped and protected for their journey.
I am delighted with my two little dolls she sent, and I'd recommend her as a top seller!
+1 as a seller. I bought a wig from Enofelli. She had great communication, and the wig came well packaged and just as described. Thanks!
+1 as a seller, again smile

Enofelli is one of the best most friendly & obliging reliable people I have ever bought from. I adopted her JouJou and she arrived exactly as described, perfect smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 as a seller. Thanks for the cutest stock pieces! All went really well and she´s so nice to communicate with. Hope to do business with you again. ^___^
+1 as a seller. Such a fab person, friendly and great to deal with - I bought the skully set. Fast postage and well packed. Lovely outfit. Thankyou very much xxx
Need type 4 hand for pullip Lala - or closest colour match
At Home > Grell, Chill, Neo Angelique, MIR, AP Sfoglia, Naomi, Prupate, Nella, Bloody Red Hood. Tiphona, Seila, Lala, Lunatic Queen, Romantic Alice blue, Romantic Alice pink, Batgirl (sdcc), Kaela, Midnight Velvet, Elisabeth, Pere Noel, Stica, Merl, Harley Quinn, Yuki 'brown eyes', Akemi, Tokidoki Luna, Tokidoki Lunarosa, Tokidoki Hellokitty Violetta, Original Hello Kitty x2, Wilhelmina, Nella Retro Memory, Beary Fairy Kiyomi, Sdcc Tokidoki Stella, La Robe Vert Clair, Kirakishou 2014, Shinku 2014, Sepia Alice, Ann Roman Holiday, Nana-Chan. Heart
Ordered >
BJD at home Dream of Doll - Homme Ducan and Camine
+1 as a seller! Thanks for the mech, it arrived safely packaged and I am glad to have it! yay
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
+1 as a buyer! quick payment & great communication. ^__^
+1 as a seller - yet again enofelli proves to be one of the best people I have dealt with smile
+2 as a seller. Very good seller and very friendly. Thank you again for the dress.
+1 as seller!

Fast shipping, great communication etc - very happy smile
+1 positive as seller!

Good communication, fast shipping and very good description of the wig! Thanks a lot!
[Image: pullipbubblefox.png]
+1 yet again, enofelli is truly a joy to deal with. So very helpful smile
+1 as a seller

enofelli was soooo lovely to deal with- she's a really friendly and sweet person! The communication was brilliant, shipping was super fast and the Dal clothing I bought is really great- she even included a super cute extra dress- Thank you sooooo much! grin
+1 as a seller. Kept informed and in touch the whole time. Item arrived quickly and well packaged. Would definitely buy from again!
Dollies: Enid (Pullip Custom), Matilda (Heiwa)
Etsy shop lolidoli! Custom dolls & sweet fashion and accessories!