Feedback for Annabelle_button
I am a regular buyer on Livejournal under the name of Nishimura_chan. I buy and sell. Mostly sell now.

Positive: 21
neutral:
Negative:
+1 as a speedy seller! Thanks a bunch for the purple overalls dress!
Great Communication! Great buyer, paid lightning fast!

+1 as a buyer. Great communication, really appreciated her asking questions she had, gave me a lot of confidence that it would be a good, solid, transaction. And it was. Would love to do business again.
+1: Great seller! Communicated well and sent my clothes very quickly!
Click the dolly sig to visit my Flickr!

photo DollSig2_zps97ad1290.jpg
+1 as a seller! Great communication and the ken clothes were great. Thank yousmile
+1 as a seller. Great wig, I can't wait to have my girl try it on. grin
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_77][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000]
Bought a doll body from Annabelle_Button. It arrived quickly and was packaged safely. Communication was fast and friendly! A pleasure to buy from!
+1 seller! Fast communication, great packaging and quick shipping.
Thanks so much!
MomoPhotobucketRoachPhotobucketFeebsPhotobucket
+1 as a seller

Everything came very fast and safe! And prices were very cheap! yay
applecandy mela. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
LOOKING FOR: nudeAlberich, Alberich eyechips, nude Asuka, nude Sol, nude Rayne, MIB or NRFB Lala, Suiseiseki & Souseiseki stock wigs, cheap Filato stock wig, MIB or NRFB Another Queen, nude AQ, nude Chelsea, nude Naomi, nude Haute LA, any Pullip head, any bloomers or petticoat or apron.
Please PM if you have to sell. XP Let's share Squiby click! Click here to see my fierce beasts. XD
+1 as a seller! The skirt got here super quick, thank you! smile

Own: Prunella (Cheyenne), Kirsche (Devon), Squall (Lucid), Lala (Lilah), Melissa (Roxanne)
Feedback / Flickr
+1, bought Raphia's body. Shipped quick in a secure box, thanks!
+1 as a seller

I bought an adorable uniform dress from Annabelle_button. Communication was excellent and she shipped fast. yay
My Girls:[Image: Pixel_CheshireCat_C.png][Image: Pixel_Shan-ria_C.png][Image: Mir2-1.gif][Image: Pixel_Elisabeth_C.png][Image: Alice.gif][Image: Clara.gif][Image: Zuora.gif][Image: Mir2-1.gif][Image: Nann-ato.gif][Image: Pixel_CheshireCat_C.png]

Wanted: Black Angelic Pretty outfit and Harley Quinn's stock FULL WANT LIST
+1 as a seller. I'm from South America. I bought clothes and one pair of shoes. Everything arrived in good condition ^^
+1 I purchased an obitsu body, I received it today fast shipping very well packaged. thanks
What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7247268