Twinkle_eyed's Feedback
+1 for a nice buyer. Bought an orange wig from me. Thank you^^
+1 as a seller
+1 for an amazing buyer!! TE was super sweet and great to work with; very fast payment. a pleasure! would definitely do business again anytime. thanks!
+1 for an awesome split. Always in communication, and very sweet! My part of the split was packed so nicely. Thanks so much again!
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
+1 for split (: Friendly and fast communication. Thanks!
+1 as a buyer! She bought a doll from me and I couldn't have asked for a more pleasant transaction. Very good communication skills, prompt payment, would recommend!
+1 for adopting my Andrew! Fantastic buyer! Definitely recommended~
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+1! Wonderful buyer! Fast payment and friendly communications!
+1! bought Lead's wig and it came super fast! Thank you! :3
+1 for organizing a fantastic Ndoll GO! It went smoothly and fairly fast! <3
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+1 also for the nDoll group order! She was really nice and helpful about everything, and even handled last minute changes with no problems. And everything reached me really fast! yay
+1 for an awesome GO organizer! Thanks for organizing it, I love my wigs!
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
+1 buyer!
my dolls:
Ouisa (Heart of Montmartre), Nata (Gentle River), Millefeuille (Tarts & Tea), Coconut (Custom Bohemian Peace), Kanna (Marrakech Melange), Annabella (Anna Adores Blythe), Aimi 愛海 "Momo" (Cinnamoroll '08), Charlotte (Charlotte), Mignon (Vintage Rock Risa), Mikhai (Kain), Fuchiko 淵子 (Vendettina), Natsume 棗 (Natsume), Sena 瀬名 (GACKT), Sidonie (Icarus), Ronjwen (Ra Muw), Miru みる (Tinkerbell), Evi (Select Frara), Re Yan 熱琰 (Grell Sutcliff), Rie 理恵 (Classical Alice), Aki 明希 (Lunatic White Rabbit), Min Woo 민우 (Mao), Nara 나라 (Alura), Amisa (Manuel), Ming Yue 明月 (Angry)
+1 for the paying quickly for her part of the FMD GO!
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

+1 positive. participated in a GO and was wonderful, thanks so much!