Twinkle_eyed's Feedback
+1 for running Leeke GO!

I highly recommend! I've participated in several, and everything is always well organized and great transaction. Shipping is also fast. And of course she's very friendly! grin Thanks so much again <3
+1 for the Leeke GO! This was my first GO, and twinkleeyed was super sweet and lovely throughout the whole thing. ♥ Thank you!!
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
+1 for the latest Leeke Go. The Go was great, I can always rely on Twinkle_eyed for an amazing GO and quick shipping once the items arrive ^^

-BJDs : LM Harmony Chloe, Soom Galena, OR-doll Eris, Souldoll Madalyn, BC Bellezza Carla, La Légende de Temps Edria, nDoll Lovers Ver Yuko, Spiritdoll Blanc White Queen Heart Heart

-My flickr
+1 for hosting the Leekeworld GO

items are well packed, and has good communication with me. It's a big pleasure for me to join your GO's and I will most probably join again next time smile
Doll wishlist: Byul Paulia/Taeyang Richt

Heart 2 Wants Heart 2 Feedback Heart 2 Doll Family Heart 2 Flickr Heart 2

"Your bitterness I shall dispel."

+1 for running the Luts GO. Very organized, great communication and over all a great GO runner. Thanks so much!
+1 for hosting the LUTS GO. Twinkle_eyed is the best at GOs and I always keep an eye out to jump on the ones she runs. Thank you so so much!

smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 for heading up a great GO. I got my Luts wig in no time and it all went really smooth.
[Image: 14939124571_371f909e27_m.jpg]
Please leave me feedback! Click HERE!
My Flickr
+1

I joined Twinkle_eyed's Luts G.O. and as always it went very smoothly.
Communication, invoices, and shipment was very prompt.

Thanks again!
+1 for running the 10th Leeke GO

Everything went smoothly as always, great communication and a wonderful GO organizer all around. Thanks so much!
+1 for the 10th Leeke GO. Great communication, including updates on status. Thanks!
+1 for running the Leeke GO! Great organization and communication. Thanks so much!Happy
Feedback
Clickr for My Flickr I'm on tumblr too!
Avatar created and used with permission by kraftwerkthough on tumblr
+1 for the wonderful Leeke GO! My first one and definitely not my last! A delight to work with, thank you so very much!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
+1 for another excellently run group order! (leeks winter event) went extremely smoothly as always! smile
+1 for organizing and running the 11th Leeke GO. Everything went smoothly and it was a pleasure having her as a host.

Thanks so much!
+1 for another smooth GO.