camouflage's feedback
I had to give a neutral feedback.
Contact was very nice and shipping very fast, but the pullip came with a wobbly had.
I take a look at her neck and it was melted really bad. After file the melting away the head is even more wobbly. I gave her an Obistu with extra elastic and some more layers of teflon tape so that it won't be loose anymore.
flickr
Pullip delight on Facebook
Pullip delight on etsy

My pullip girls:

Ayume (Melissa) * Miyu (Hello Kitty) * Sakura (MIO Custom) * Mizuki (Bonita) * Alice (Romantic Alice) * Merl * Midori (Paja Reg) * Nana (Nanette) * Mei (MIO Custom) * Megumi (MIO Custom) * Niji (MIO Custom) * Sui (Suiseiseki) * Miku (Miku Hatsune)
+1 as a seller.

I bought a Pullip red-eye Yuki from camouflage and she was lovely to deal with-- good communication and quick shipping! smile
BJD: Angelheim Ciel, DoT Calla, DM Lilis Liv, Luts HDF Pudding, RS Pixiu, Delf Juri '05, DoT H. Ducan, DF baby ari Sunee, Dollndoll Chloe, Musedoll Re-an, Delf Nanuri '07, Migidoll Kay, AF Alice, PW Sky, DZ Mo, Cherishdoll Lani, CD Cheshire Kitten Lance
Pullip: Retro Nella, Aurora, LRRH, red-eye Yuki, Hello Kitty, Nomado, Adsiltia, Aquel | Dal: Maretti, Kotoya, Angry, Colline, Lucia, Tweety (custom) | Byul: Dumbo | Taeyang: Scarecrow (custom), Lead, Arion | Isul: Apollo
Ai doll: Matricaria, Denphalae, Marigold, Gloxinia, Larkspur, Torenia, Black Berry, Kangaroo Paw, Nerine, Plum, Tsubaki
J-doll: Rue de Belleville, Marche, Old Arbat