Feedback for Adrians_wife/ mia.is.brilliant/ mimi_monkey
Please add my feedback here smile Youc an also find feedback for me as mia.is.brilliant on most other doll forums and livejournal.
+1 as a seller! Thank you so much for the cute little Pinky! Super fast shipping and great communication~!
+ 1 as an amazing seller,

She read my wishlist and sold me Lala's eyechips, she packed them perfectly, communication was perfect and they arrived super fast!

Couldn't be better, I'm so happy with the eyechips, they are exactly as described <3

Thank you SO much!
+1 Thanks for buying Carol from me, love what you did with her grin
Sorry for the delay!!

+1 Positive for buying my Stica, quick payment and quick to respond to messages!
+1 as a seller (on Livejournal). A pleasure to deal with.The bat necklace and teal skirt arrived safely and my dollies love them! Thanks.
+ 1 as a seller (here on the forums) for selling me here hard-to-find Dollcena for a very reasonable price. There was a small bump in the transaction (item smelled slightly) but she is real easy and nice to communicate with so I wouldn't hold it against her! ♥
+1 for a great seller

bought a pair of converse from her and i love them! - fast shipping and will deffently buy from again yay
+1 positive. received kero, thanks so much!
+1 positive as seller
I've bought a dress barbie corvett ^^
Fast shipping
Great communication
Very nice!
Thanks
-1 Extremely disappointed with this seller. I bought and paid for a small item from her sales list back on December 2, 2009. I don't know if it was ever sent, as the seller never let me know if it had. I messaged her here about a week before Christmas and never received a reply. I waited until January 1, 2010 to file a dispute with Paypal, and she never replied to that either. It was escalated to a claim a few days ago. This was technically my first transaction here at DM and I'm very disappointed with how it turned out. I've never had to file a dispute against anyone in the few years I've been buying and selling online.