The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 13 - Line: 871 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 871 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1121 build_postbit

Arietta
How much would be fair to ask for an unopened/new Arietta Pullip? I was recently made me aware that she is beginning to become a pain to find.

I've seen opened ones without their stock up for $100 and while she may be hard to find, her hair and chunky eyelashes made her not particularly desirable as much but a custom base. I happen to love her as she was my first Pullip ever so thats just me lol, but still she is getting older and a bit harder to find as a lot of people customized her and so yeah... I would say in box with all stock, $150.
http://www.thevalleyofthedolls.com/dolls...ip/Arietta

You can buy her brand new for $78 right now.
Oh awesome! I heard Scot got in some of the older girls!
[Image: 3967894768_303c64f1ac.jpg]
[Image: 3967894982_f71efeb3ee.jpg]
[Image: 3967895356_8d111d2a01.jpg]
[Image: 3967119811_668f7a39a8.jpg]

Disassembled. Chips taken out but included. Faceup is untouched.
Comes nude and bald. I don't know if this is common but the 3 pieces of her head look like they're different colours. The glue residue which is common to all the pieces show that they do come from the same doll and the pieces all fit together really well but yeah, I noticed that when taking the photos. Small ink stain on one hand. Also where the eye rod on the eye mech sits looks different to the other one. It isn't broken at all and there is still that little protrusion for the eye rod to slot beneath but it is actually made differently to the other one.

Price ideas please?

TIA,
luv MOP...
If she's being sold NRFB for $78 then I can't imagine you would get more than $50 for her in her current state. However, you could make her more appealing by reassembling her ^^
At the moment she's on sale at Votd so she's only 68 Dollar!
Yes, that's why I have my Arietta at $50 (stock faceup, new lashes and chips).
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
(09-30-2009, 10:06 PM)Yukittie Wrote: At the moment she's on sale at Votd so she's only 68 Dollar!

That price is pretty good actually, will probably keep mine then since I didn't really want to part with her to begin with. Thanks!
Wow! VOTD is really undermining doll prices :s
(09-30-2009, 09:55 PM)obviouszebra Wrote: If she's being sold NRFB for $78 then I can't imagine you would get more than $50 for her in her current state. However, you could make her more appealing by reassembling her ^^

Thanks! Yes I just have to remember how! *lol*

luv MOP...