Feedback for Sinderellah
I have other positive feedback on PS and LJ under this same username, but none here yet. Hoping to change that! Tongue

Dolly Market feedback
Positive: +15
Negative: 0
Neutral: 0
+1 seller, great item
+1 as a great seller

sold me Namu Trunk and Vispo and i love both of them - made every effort to make me happy and she did - thanx you so much for my two newest boys yay
+1 Great seller!

My lovely Nero head arrived safe and sound this morning. She's perfect, thank you! Great communication and quick shipping. Definitely a lovely seller to deal with <3
[Image: siggy.jpg]
Cheeva (Chill), Kered (Arion), Aponae (Mir), Aalis(Naah-ato), Ptolemy(ASR), Yhi(Unknown), Zhori(Kirsche), Romulus(Gyro), Tari(Uncanricky), Ehimer(Craziia), Rue(Zuora), Rapunzel(Wind), Lily(Latte), Tamara(Nero)
+1 as a seller. I finally completed my grail, Rovam, thanks to Sinderella. Great seller with excellent shipping, also very friendly and patient. Thanks again, I'm so thrilled!
I purchased a Trunk doll from Sinderellah- it was a great transaction and I loved the post cards! Would definately do business with again, thank you!
|http://www.dollsalad.com- my doll gallery, 80% updated! | |My Flickr| |DM Feedback|
+1 as a seller. I purchased an Assa from sinderellah. She was prompt in response to my questions and she arrived well packed and in good shape. I wasn't expecting the cute post cards, either, nice touch!
+1 as seller. A great transaction! Doll was just as described and shipped quickly! Thanks so much!
+1 Fantastic Seller. Went above and beyond when I thought that my doll was lost by Canada Post. Will definitely buy from her again.
+1 as a great seller. I bought a stock outfit set from her. It was packed well and it arrived in a timely manner. Overall I would buy from again. Thank you ^^
+1 as a seller. Bought a stock outfit, and the communications were excellent.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
+1 as a seller. Bought another outfit, and the communications were excellent again.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
+1 as a seller

I bought two Namus, and they were well packaged. Communication was prompt and friendly. A pleasure to do business with!
+1 as a seller!

I purchased Withered still in the box via a payment plan. Communication was always awesome and shipping was prompt. The doll is beautiful too. Thank you so much!
+1 as a seller! yay
Bought a Namu from Sinderellah; communication and packing and everything was excellent. Thank you so much!
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]