Happy 10th Birthday DM!!

Feedback for Sinderellah
08-21-2009, 06:28 AM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2017 12:49 AM by sinderellah.)
Feedback for Sinderellah
I have other positive feedback on PS and LJ under this same username, but none here yet. Hoping to change that! Tongue

Dolly Market feedback
Positive: +9
Negative: 0
Neutral: 0
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2009, 03:34 PM
RE: Feedback for Sinderellah
+1 seller, great item
04-01-2011, 05:54 AM
+1 as a great seller

sold me Namu Trunk and Vispo and i love both of them - made every effort to make me happy and she did - thanx you so much for my two newest boys yay

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-11-2011, 11:36 AM
+1 Great seller!

My lovely Nero head arrived safe and sound this morning. She's perfect, thank you! Great communication and quick shipping. Definitely a lovely seller to deal with <3

[Image: siggy.jpg]
Cheeva (Chill), Kered (Arion), Aponae (Mir), Aalis(Naah-ato), Ptolemy(ASR), Yhi(Unknown), Zhori(Kirsche), Romulus(Gyro), Tari(Uncanricky), Ehimer(Craziia), Rue(Zuora), Rapunzel(Wind), Lily(Latte), Tamara(Nero)
04-12-2011, 04:38 AM
+1 as a seller. I finally completed my grail, Rovam, thanks to Sinderella. Great seller with excellent shipping, also very friendly and patient. Thanks again, I'm so thrilled!
06-07-2011, 02:14 PM
I purchased a Trunk doll from Sinderellah- it was a great transaction and I loved the post cards! Would definately do business with again, thank you!

|http://www.dollsalad.com- my doll gallery, 80% updated! | |My Flickr| |DM Feedback|
09-01-2011, 05:06 AM
+1 as a seller. I purchased an Assa from sinderellah. She was prompt in response to my questions and she arrived well packed and in good shape. I wasn't expecting the cute post cards, either, nice touch!

My Flickr
My Feedback
09-11-2011, 06:13 AM
+1 as seller. A great transaction! Doll was just as described and shipped quickly! Thanks so much!

[Image: sig.jpg]
Blog / Flickr / Etsy
05-26-2017, 06:16 AM
+1 Fantastic Seller. Went above and beyond when I thought that my doll was lost by Canada Post. Will definitely buy from her again.

My Feedback
06-03-2017, 01:19 PM
+1 as a great seller. I bought a stock outfit set from her. It was packed well and it arrived in a timely manner. Overall I would buy from again. Thank you ^^
06-16-2017, 02:46 PM
+1 as a seller. Bought a stock outfit, and the communications were excellent.

My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Neon Genesis Evangelion (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana)
07-22-2017, 11:21 PM
+1 as a seller. Bought another outfit, and the communications were excellent again.

My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Neon Genesis Evangelion (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana)
08-23-2017, 08:05 AM
+1 as a seller

I bought two Namus, and they were well packaged. Communication was prompt and friendly. A pleasure to do business with!
09-12-2017, 01:00 PM
+1 as a seller!

I purchased Withered still in the box via a payment plan. Communication was always awesome and shipping was prompt. The doll is beautiful too. Thank you so much!