The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 871 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 871 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1121 build_postbit

Emoticon Testing
Happy
LOL
Tongue
Innocent
Sweatdrop
Cry
Oh My
Irritated
Rawr!
Whacked
Dead
:sp 1:
:sp 2:
:sp 3:
:sp 4:
:sp 5:
:sp 6:
Heart
<3
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

Is it just me or is the <3 not working. Everytime I use it, it refuses to show up for me.
Thats why I was testing..its like my favorite emoticon too...I will ask Chris about it. I tried fixing it...but nothing I do works.
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

Yeah, it's my favorite too. :3

Okay. I really hope he can.(:
Aww. I thought the <3 was working. It worked in the recent post I posted. Cry
Was HTML turned on recently for posts? I recall someone mentioning how great it is that they can use HTML, but I thought that HTML was originally disabled.

Since the heart begins with a < and HTML tags begin with <, if HTML is enabled, then < cannot start a smilie.
Feedback

Forum issues?  Contact me directly at chris.fritz@gmail.com and I'll check into it as soon as possible.
(08-23-2009, 02:52 AM)Christopher Fritz Wrote: Was HTML turned on recently for posts? I recall someone mentioning how great it is that they can use HTML, but I thought that HTML was originally disabled.

Since the heart begins with a < and HTML tags begin with <, if HTML is enabled, then < cannot start a smilie.

html has been turned on the whole time.

(08-23-2009, 03:44 AM)Kanamai Wrote: html has been turned on the whole time.

It must be my test environment where HTML was disabled then.

This one has my rather perplexed. I can't figure out what's causing the problem.
Feedback

Forum issues?  Contact me directly at chris.fritz@gmail.com and I'll check into it as soon as possible.
Hm, if I use &lt;3 then it comes out as <3. This obviously isn't acceptable, but it's interesting to see.

I've signed up for an account on the MyBB official forums and inquired there. If I don't get any answers, I'll have to look into the MyBB software code and see what I can do.

Update: I've found that some of the DM boards have HTML enabled and others do not; those with HTML enabled will not properly show the heart image; those with HTML disabled will properly show the heart image.
Feedback

Happy
Tongue
Sweatdrop
Oh My
Rawr!
Dead
sly
upside down
tt
smile
grin
xp
blush
Rb_x
right
Rb_shy
Special 2
Special 4
Special 4
Special 6
Heart 2
Heart
Special 5
Special 1
xd
Rb_bigO
wink
-.-
:S
slash
sad
straight
left
yay
Whacked
Irritated
Cry
LOL