Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dicussusion - Challenge 1 of Round 2
Challenge 1 Entries

Which entries did you like best?
Which were the most creative?
Discuss your thoughts about challenge 1.
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

I loved Cianni's (Kotono) pic the best. I thought the boat in the background and the flag was great. I assume that the challenge was to show your nationality? Sorry, I don't know much about this contest but just came across this thread! I also liked Myownlittleworld's hippie theme and the placards are great.

I also liked the Charlotte baguette (shame I didn't see any of them when I was in France recently!), Valeria and her pancakes (?) were cute too.

Lots of fab photos, I could have gone on forever listing the ones that I liked!
At Home: Minnie (Tezra), Lexie (Lizbel), My Melody, Cinciallegra (Amity), Drta (Gwen)
Princessa in the kitchen with her gun and pie cracked me up! Love it! I also liked the hippie protestors and the Dal sandwich >_<
[Image: Sophie_ch1.jpg]
Bold colors, simplicity, composition and attention to detail with her outfit and sparkler in hand. Definitely American and quite patriotic!

[Image: Berry_Ch1.jpg]
Fourth of July picnics with, what else, but apple pie!
She's captured many summers of my own childhood with this single photo. I think I even see a pond or lake in the distance.

[Image: Ailis_Ch1.jpg]
She's clearly demonstrated both her nationality and favorite part of her culture. Complete with several handcrafted props. Simply cute!

I like many other photos, and some of them are pretty creative. These three just really grabbed my eye and my heart. smile
Dalvam, Princessa and Mau's pictures were my favorites, they all clearly showed the cultures and the backgrounds of the dals.
I really liked Yukittie's best but i think i may be slightly biased on that front
i also thought that Myufish's pic was so sweet her dal, Chanterelle, is just so cute grin
I didn't really like this first challenge, it was hard to come up with something
I agree, it was hard!

It's tough to pick favies, but my favorite in terms of fitting the topic is Christopher Fritz's Alisha. In overall photography I like Cianni's best.
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_59][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_44]
..... Berry [MPC] ... Sherbert [Erenfried]..Tessla [Sooni]
My favorites were Christopher Fritz's entry and RequiemArt's entry. I literally laughed out loud! This photo theme was a little challenging to say the least, but at least it got some of us thinking! I know I put a lot of work into mine and I'm sure a lot of other people did as well. Looking forward to round 2!
Wow, these are all so wonderful, I can't wait to get home and check out all the entries on a bigger screen.

I agree that this was a difficult challenge, but I think everyone did an amazing job coming up with their photos.

@pantoufle Valeria's frying up some perogies, which are, in my opinion, the best Ukrainian dish EVER!
Frara { queenbee } | Hina Ichigo { fashion disaster } | Pollon { fairy kei } | Another Solder Rabbit { mod }
The challenge was tough for me as Morgan really didn't tell me her nationality until late in the game. So from that standpoint I had a time of it.

There have been a lot of nice entries in the contest and it's been neat to see how each of us interpreted things.
I just saw everyone's photos. I also enjoyed seeing all the different interpretations of the theme. I have been so impressed with the creativity on Taeyang Quarterly....Dalicious looks like it's going to be just as fun!! Can't wait to see round 2. LOL
I am so impressed by the sheer detail that went in to so many of these! Lots of creativity and cute Dals (of course). Everyone did a great job, but I especially enjoyed the Nigerian-American Alisha, the Irish Ailis, the French Cindel, the Scottish Emilia, the American Jahna, the German Katie-Rose, and the Irish Pia. I was very amused by Dalvam's nationality/culture ("pirate"). The hands-down winner in my book, however, is Princessa, with her gun and apple pie. *shudder* Dangerously cute!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
I didn't really like this topic, it was kind of hard, I rushed my entry, but I really couldn't think of anything for a week..... Maybe it's just hard to stray away from typical stereotypes of your own nationality.... I had fun in the end! Everyone had really creative ideas.
It was hard for me, because Torrent's character has always been from another planet, so in the end I just had to go with "alien" and hope it worked...

All the pictures were so cute! If I had to pick a favorite, it would be True's picture of Umber in her Canadian hat I think. But really, I think everyone's pics are spectacular, and everybody did a great job with a difficult topic. smile