Audacia's Feedback
+1 as a seller. Great communication, fast shipping, and included adorable little extras ♥!

Kirsche Tiphona
Prunella Custom Joujou

★ WISHLIST ★
Nanette; My Melody; Sfoglia;
Prupate; Celsiy; Dotori; Sucre; Chibi Risa; Puki

» FurAffinity;|devART;|Flickr;|Etsy;|Ebay «
+1! Audacia made my swap box in the Rainbow Swap, and it was lovely and wonderful! The box arrived on time, and I was really pleased with everything she chose to include! Heart Thank you~!
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
+1 as a swapper!

Audacia joined the rainbow swap that I hosted, she put together a really lovely selection of gifts for pixachii, dolly gifts & person gifts. She went above & beyond.

+1 for an awesome seller!

Excellent customer service, very prompt and polite. I couldn't have asked for a better transaction. Thank you!
+1 as a buyer of a Pullip Paja
Super prompt payment, excellent communication, nice to deal with.
Thanks a lot!!
+1 great buyer! Thank you so much!
1+ seller. Wonderful to work with, fast shipping, and adorable surprise gifts! <3 Thank you so much! You really made my week.
[Image: 14939124571_371f909e27_m.jpg]
Please leave me feedback! Click HERE!
My Flickr
+1 for a great seller! Wonderful communicator, fast shipper, and generous includer of cute little gifties! Thank you! smile
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
+1 as seller! My girls love their new gowns :3
+1 wonderful buyer

Audacia bought a Pullip from me; she paid quickly and let me know when the doll had arrived. Perfect transaction, thank you! grin
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
+1 as a buyer

Audacia bought some items from my closet cleanout. Communication was friendly and payment was prompt. Thanks for doing business with me!
+1 as a seller, customiser and dressmaker smile

Audacia has given my Withered the most adorable faceup I could have imagined. Also made her a gorgeous dress AND did me the favour of popping some Kira chips in while she had her there, as everyone knows I'm useless Tongue There WILL be photos. Thankyou again hun smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 Audacia is the best and most reasonable buyer you could ask for. I want to thank her for making a difficult transaction a lot easier with her kindness and patience smile
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
+1 as a seller

I bought some clothing from Audacia and she is a pleasure to deal with from start to finish smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 as a seller

Such a wonderful seller ! My doll arrived quickly, packaged up perfectly and just as described -- many thanks Heart

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<