Lala
I'm really finding myself not bonding with mine XD

How much would be fair for a Lala in perfect condition, wig never been removed with all her stock except her tights and hair ribbon?

Thanks <3
There were a few NRFB-type ones that went for $120-$175 fairly recently, so in that condition, you could probably ask $100, I'd say? :O

Good luck! grin
I have left the Pullip hobby indefinitely. I no longer receive PMs from the forum, so please email me if you have any questions or concerns.

--

flickr
I just sold my NRFB for $105.
I know someone who sold theirs on Ebay for $170 a few weeks ago~ But it was also NRFB. :X
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
I'd say $100 too.
Most of the Lala I've seen on ebay are $140 NRFB
Would you guys say NRFB is still $120-$175 for Lala? I'm debating parting with mine.
I got one NFRB for 100 and one mint condition for 100 as well >.>
(09-30-2009, 10:42 AM)Clarities Wrote: I got one NFRB for 100 and one mint condition for 100 as well >.>

How recently? If you don't mind me asking.

I'm torn because I like Lala a lot...but if she sells for $175 I'm not sure I can get myself to open her guilt free, especially since I'm currently working towards bringing a certain bill down to $0. Regardless I'll probably wait a few months before I consider selling her because I'm making good progress by parting with other items.
(09-30-2009, 10:34 PM)lovelyduckie Wrote:
(09-30-2009, 10:42 AM)Clarities Wrote: I got one NFRB for 100 and one mint condition for 100 as well >.>

How recently? If you don't mind me asking.

I'm torn because I like Lala a lot...but if she sells for $175 I'm not sure I can get myself to open her guilt free, especially since I'm currently working towards bringing a certain bill down to $0. Regardless I'll probably wait a few months before I consider selling her because I'm making good progress by parting with other items.

I highly doubt that her price will raise now, but when she first came out, she did sold for 185 + shipping on ebay, now I see most of them for 150/160 with few 200 on ebay still. It up to you >.<, I got mine like in end of august because I really like her so much. I sold one recently because my cousin end up not needing it, and it was not in "mint" condition anymore ^^;; (cousin is very young) and it still sold for 90. Good luck, she so beautiful xD
whats the going price for LALA. removed from box and displayed only. Never had wig removed, eye chips intact, faceup intact and complete with stock and box
Need type 4 hand for pullip Lala - or closest colour match
At Home > Grell, Chill, Neo Angelique, MIR, AP Sfoglia, Naomi, Prupate, Nella, Bloody Red Hood. Tiphona, Seila, Lala, Lunatic Queen, Romantic Alice blue, Romantic Alice pink, Batgirl (sdcc), Kaela, Midnight Velvet, Elisabeth, Pere Noel, Stica, Merl, Harley Quinn, Yuki 'brown eyes', Akemi, Tokidoki Luna, Tokidoki Lunarosa, Tokidoki Hellokitty Violetta, Original Hello Kitty x2, Wilhelmina, Nella Retro Memory, Beary Fairy Kiyomi, Sdcc Tokidoki Stella, La Robe Vert Clair, Kirakishou 2014, Shinku 2014, Sepia Alice, Ann Roman Holiday, Nana-Chan. Heart
Ordered >
BJD at home Dream of Doll - Homme Ducan and Camine
due to having to downsize my collection I need an update > whats the going price for LALA. removed from box and displayed only. Never had wig removed, eye chips intact, faceup intact and complete with stock and box

thank you
Need type 4 hand for pullip Lala - or closest colour match
At Home > Grell, Chill, Neo Angelique, MIR, AP Sfoglia, Naomi, Prupate, Nella, Bloody Red Hood. Tiphona, Seila, Lala, Lunatic Queen, Romantic Alice blue, Romantic Alice pink, Batgirl (sdcc), Kaela, Midnight Velvet, Elisabeth, Pere Noel, Stica, Merl, Harley Quinn, Yuki 'brown eyes', Akemi, Tokidoki Luna, Tokidoki Lunarosa, Tokidoki Hellokitty Violetta, Original Hello Kitty x2, Wilhelmina, Nella Retro Memory, Beary Fairy Kiyomi, Sdcc Tokidoki Stella, La Robe Vert Clair, Kirakishou 2014, Shinku 2014, Sepia Alice, Ann Roman Holiday, Nana-Chan. Heart
Ordered >
BJD at home Dream of Doll - Homme Ducan and Camine
(07-19-2010, 06:04 AM)Chusei_shin Wrote: due to having to downsize my collection I need an update > whats the going price for LALA. removed from box and displayed only. Never had wig removed, eye chips intact, faceup intact and complete with stock and box

thank you

I just sold my Lala in the same condition for $120.
[Image: f4iwk8.pngp]
thx to JennyCupcakes
¤ feedback ¤ WTB ¤ FS Dolls ¤
Someone was selling her MIB or NRFB, I don't remember, for 75$ a couple of months ago.
applecandy mela. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
LOOKING FOR: nudeAlberich, Alberich eyechips, nude Asuka, nude Sol, nude Rayne, MIB or NRFB Lala, Suiseiseki & Souseiseki stock wigs, cheap Filato stock wig, MIB or NRFB Another Queen, nude AQ, nude Chelsea, nude Naomi, nude Haute LA, any Pullip head, any bloomers or petticoat or apron.
Please PM if you have to sell. XP Let's share Squiby click! Click here to see my fierce beasts. XD
I'd buy her for $110. If interested.
Have: Photobucket
Want: Aya, Melissa, Photobucket ,Photobucket

How much does an NRFB Lala go for these days? I'm considering selling mine. I've opened the box a couple of times, but never removed the ribbon or actually taken her out of the box. I can't even find a completed listing for her on eBay. Sola and Sala seem to be priced around $200+ on eBay, but I doubt Lala is that high.