Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discussion - Challenge 2 of Round 2
Challenge 2 Entries

Which entries did you like best?
Which were the most creative?
Discuss your thoughts about challenge 2.
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

My favorite: "Enemies." Hands-down. :3;
There were some really nice entries. Elderham's Ailis is always adorable, and she's always well posed and the photo well composed. Collecting leaves is a creative idea that doesn't simply use something the owner happens to have collected, and having a doll-sized collection is a big plus.

I enjoyed LittleSu and Berry's entry probably extra because pink is my favorite color. The "Not Pink Enough" was a really good addition, and a nice touch. I appreciate subtle humor Happy

CatsClaws and Brutus's entry is nice because of all the poses. It really gives personality to everyone involved.

Sugarmag23 and Robin's entry makes me wish I had some of those Hamtaro-style hamsters...
Feedback

Forum issues?  Contact me directly at chris.fritz@gmail.com and I'll check into it as soon as possible.
wow theres alot of plushie collections
There were really creative entries again! I kept saying...."that's my favorite"....then I would click on the next one and that would be my favorite!! LOL I'm enjoying this!
Hard to choose a favorite! These are some that I liked:

Princessa (collecting people's secrets): sneaky interpretation of the topic! I also liked the pictures of collections of Pullips and enemies for the same reason.

Dalvan with treasure and Jahna with sheep and stars: brilliant job of sticking with the Dal's personality!

Alias, Cinnita, Pia and Umber: these four stick out as having good composition; they convey a collection without seeming cluttered (which is usually an unavoidable quality of collections).
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_59][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_44]
..... Berry [MPC] ... Sherbert [Erenfried]..Tessla [Sooni]
I liked Spencer Dals' pullip collection. What was the 'latin under the sign? Dollus Ignoramus? Berry's was prettiest. I especially liked the 'not pink enough' bin pushed off to the side.
There are a lot of good ones! I really liked Katsu Curry's bead collection picture - all the vibrant colors made it so appealing. And Berry's labeled bins made me laugh. And I absolutely love Ailis and her leaf collection- it really seems to fit her character, and it's so appropriate for fall too!

My entry is actually mislabeled at the moment. I had been thinking I had let Kanamai know what Sophie's collection is, but I guess I forgot to put it in my email - it's not just figurines, it's tokidoki and sanrio (it was her "fun fact" - little did I know it would be a challenge!). There are pieces of her collection scattered throughout her room - not just the cabinet- even her outfit is part of it.
Every single entry made me go "awwwwwwww! cuuuuuute!!" I love all these photos!
And yay for plushies! LOL
Lovely entries, Requiem's entry is my favorite again but there went something wrong with my own picture... my picture looks blurry for some strange reason while the original picture isn't blurry at all sad
Thanks! I'm a lot better at thinking up trouble-y ideas *l*

Your picture is clear to me, but depending on web browser resolution it can mess with the pics (hit control+ up arrow or down arrow until it looks clear)
(08-31-2009, 09:17 PM)Requiem Wrote: I liked Spencer Dals' pullip collection. What was the 'latin under the sign? Dollus Ignoramus? Berry's was prettiest. I especially liked the 'not pink enough' bin pushed off to the side.

The "latin" under the sign said "Dolli Junplannii" yay
Plushies seem like a natural thing for Dals to collect! I laughed at Berry and her "not pink enough" things, as well as Brutus, the collector of Enemies, and Spencer, the collector of Pullips. Charity certainly has a LOT of hair accessories! I love the squashed pennies collector Coraline - I have a nice collection of those myself! - and Emilia, the collector of old car keys. The shot of Dalvam with her treasure is priceless. I like Jahna's little cabinet of sheep and Sophie's little collection of Sanrio too. I see Morgan has her PUDDLE copy of HauteDoll!

I think the photo of Kotono is quite original - something about the angle is quite intriguing. I like the angle of Mau and her clothing too. Pia and her teacups is also very well composed. My favorite once again however is Princessa. What a little terror!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
My favorites were Molly Dolly and Requiem's! Princessa's collection is by far the most... unique!! smile I couldn't believe how many Dals collect plushies!
There are so many good entries! I love how many plushie collections there are!

Though I must admit, Dalvam's treasure collection and Berry's pink collection made me laugh out loud.
Frara { queenbee } | Hina Ichigo { fashion disaster } | Pollon { fairy kei } | Another Solder Rabbit { mod }