My very first custom! :D [Ex-Cornice]
Well, this is my first custom *everything* when it comes to a Pullip! She's definitely not perfect, but I'm quite pleased with her for my first attempt. smile I've wanted to do my own steampunk girl for a while, and was a bit disappointed with the Groove offerings as I had personally been hoping for something a little more "intrinsically" steampunk, hence this girl! She turned out a little more cyberpunky than I had planned, but it's all good. grin Just need to sew her some clothes. ^^

They're not awesome photos because there was no natural light but I was too impatient to wait. :3

[Image: 3875293753_a8857edb3f.jpg]

[Image: 3876083774_0f88bf9c86.jpg]

[Image: 3876084540_1dd9b28c1e.jpg]

[Image: 3875295995_502c9c58f4.jpg]

And here's to many more. x3 (and getting a little better.)
i like her eye - what did you use a button?
(09-01-2009, 09:17 AM)MissMandyLynne Wrote: i like her eye - what did you use a button?

Yeah, it is a button. ^^ It was supposed to be temporary but I liked it so much it stayed. <3
Wow, she's is amazing! You did an awesome job for this being your first! I can't wait to see more pics of her...does she have a name yet? I love the blue with the black.
~*My Dolly Flickr*~ **Kawaii Kandy**

My Girls: Kirsche, Xiao Fan, Papin and Prunella grin
My (Don't I Wish!) Dream Girl: Haute NY
(09-01-2009, 09:28 AM)nuwandalice Wrote:
(09-01-2009, 09:17 AM)MissMandyLynne Wrote: i like her eye - what did you use a button?

Yeah, it is a button. ^^ It was supposed to be temporary but I liked it so much it stayed. <3

nice - not to steal your idea but i might do this to one of my customs
Tootie: I think she might be called Marla, haven't quite decided! ^^

MissMandyLynne: Heheh, cool!
She looks really special, I really like her new look!
Especially her eye is so awesome!

Very great custom and it's hard to believe she's your first custom! grin
That button eye is really creative, I love it! Can't wait to see her with a nice steampunk outfit - I love the fashion <3
So far she looks great! The button is just such a creative and nifty touch! I can't wait to see more pictures of her in natural lighting!

XD
Frara { queenbee } | Hina Ichigo { fashion disaster } | Pollon { fairy kei } | Another Solder Rabbit { mod }
She looks absolutely fantastic. I can't believe she's your first custom - you did such a great job. I love her eye as all the others do.
wow!, great job!
She is beautiful! Love the dramatic make-up!
Thank you all! ^__^ Can't wait to fix her up with some steamy clothes!
She is so amazing! grin
I can't wait for you to hook with some new clothes and take more pictures. <3
[[ ★ flickr ★ ]]
She is so pretty! XD
Flickr~
My Dolly Family: Lorraine (Cornice), Sadie (Greggia), Blanche (Lilith)