Dal bodies/parts/heads
(02-07-2010, 11:43 PM)Aquinosejuega Wrote: Hi! I bought this dal head and I'm trying to get chips out but it's really really imposible :'(

Any idea? Babyelf, are stock chips?

I really tried hard to get them out. I also asked my boyfriend to give it a try (but he's also not that strong upside down). I tried to warm the glue up with hot water, but still no reaction. Anyone has another idea?
This is probably going to sound really weird, but I had a problem with Sfoglia's chips and I finally asked hubby to get them out for me (one chip already had a gouge in it from my tries and I was afraid to ruin them further). Anyways, he balanced the mech on a socket (he was guessing 15mm) with the stuck chip right over the middle of the socket, stuck a screwdriver behind the chip, and then gave it a quick hard thwack with a hammer. The chip popped out of the mech and into the socket with no additional damage, and he got the other side out with no damage at all. I'll admit though, I'd be way too scared to do this myself ;__;
smile
I'm thinking of putting up a Dal with a broke hand. She has a stock wig. Would $45 be a fair price?
(02-13-2013, 11:33 AM)booksanddolls Wrote: I'm thinking of putting up a Dal with a broke hand. She has a stock wig. Would $45 be a fair price?

Depends on which Dal...

Some of them, even with broken hands, would be way more than that.
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
(02-13-2013, 02:08 PM)fishy Wrote:
(02-13-2013, 11:33 AM)booksanddolls Wrote: I'm thinking of putting up a Dal with a broke hand. She has a stock wig. Would $45 be a fair price?

Depends on which Dal...

Some of them, even with broken hands, would be way more than that.

A Madoka Kaname dal. I broke her hand off when I took her stock off her sad
Since Madoka's rare & a collab, I'd personally ask more for her... But I'm not sure how much (I don't have any of the Madoka ones, so I'm not sure what they run...) Broken dal hands are pretty easy to replace (via obitsu or something) so it's not as much of a dealbreaker as a damaged head. (I once got a whole dal body for only about 8 dollars.)
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
I dunno if this is a good place to ask but.. anyone have spare Dal arms they want to sell/give away? I'm so sad about my Melize only having 1 useable hand sad
What would a bait Colline head sell for? I was planning to buy one with no mech, which I have an extra much for her, but I'm not sure if it's a good price for the resale value.
Somebody is offering me $25 for a Taeyang body, but how easy is it to sell the head?
Anyone by chance have a pair of pale dal leg's that might be a close match to Edge??
[Image: blackrosedivider1.gif]

Home: Lenore, Drossel, Rory, Faust,