Dal bodies/parts/heads
1st, how much does a dal body go for?
And then, how much for just the legs?
Thanks! <3
Haha, I just wanted to open the same topic. xD
(09-06-2009, 08:27 AM)Maaike-- Wrote: Haha, I just wanted to open the same topic. xD
lol yeah, I was just trying to find out the general price so I could give you an offer.
A complete mint Dal body I would say +/- 8 Dollar
For only the legs, a few Dollars probably, not much I recently gave Dal legs for free to someone who needed them ^^
(09-06-2009, 09:15 AM)Yukittie Wrote: A complete mint Dal body I would say +/- 8 Dollar
For only the legs, a few Dollars probably, not much I recently gave Dal legs for free to someone who needed them ^^
Thank you so much for you help! <3 I had know idea what to offer, usually only pullip t3 bodies go for sale.
I've paid $7 for Dal bodies and swapped other bits for free. The thing about Dal bodies is, a lot of them have broken feet (which is why they were replaced). The left foot especially on the early girls breaks often. (Monomono, Drta, Fiori).
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
what about a Dal body with a missing neck piece, but everything else in perfect condition that
comes with 2 sets of different hand poses?
(09-22-2009, 12:21 AM)Hotaru230 Wrote: what about a Dal body with a missing neck piece, but everything else in perfect condition that
comes with 2 sets of different hand poses?

I think you mean an obitsu or other type body- dal bodies don't have removable neck pieces or hands yay
Hi all,
maybe someone can help me. I would like to sell a Dal head for customization (without eye mechanism). Here is a pic:

[Image: DSC02328.jpg]

Thanks in advance!
i believe one sold a few months ago for about $20 - may i ask what happend to the eyemech?
Thanks, that was my guess, but I wanted to make sure. The eye mech was from my Angry and when I tried to peel out her eyes, they were so tightly stuck into her head, that the eye mech broke. I heard that is a common prob with Angry's eye mech upside down.
(01-21-2010, 03:41 PM)babyelf Wrote: Thanks, that was my guess, but I wanted to make sure. The eye mech was from my Angry and when I tried to peel out her eyes, they were so tightly stuck into her head, that the eye mech broke. I heard that is a common prob with Angry's eye mech upside down.

what? - i have never heard that - you could sell it with the broken mech - see if anybody could fix it or still use it - id say give it a try
With eyemech you could probably get 35 Dollar for her <3
Thanks for the answers.
I just sat down and got the eye mech perfectly working again. I think I just needed encouragement LOL.
But the eyes are really sitting tight inside the eye mech and I don't want to risk really breaking the eye mech. So I will just sell the (now working) eye mech and Dal head. Maybe someone is able to get the eyes out (they are baity). There has to be a way, hasn't it? upside down
Hi! I bought this dal head and I'm trying to get chips out but it's really really imposible :'(

Any idea? Babyelf, are stock chips?
[Image: firma1.jpg]
My Feedback: Here
My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/evicas/