Sfoglia
Hello ^^

I want to sell the Stockoutfit of my Sfoglia (everything totally new, but not in plastic anymore):
dress, underskirt, bloomers, socks, shoes, arm cuffs, handbag, bonnet. How much would that be?

And if it is minus her bloomers and socks?

Thanks ^^
Vanilla
Vanillas Flickr
My Homepage for Doll Couches:
[Image: banner1.jpg]
Probably around $35?
thanks ^^
Vanillas Flickr
My Homepage for Doll Couches:
[Image: banner1.jpg]
I've seen Sfoglia's stock outfit on eBay for $58. I know that it's designed by Angelic Pretty, but isn't that a bit expensive?

(09-14-2009, 11:25 PM)raveninthetower Wrote: I've seen Sfoglia's stock outfit on eBay for $58. I know that it's designed by Angelic Pretty, but isn't that a bit expensive?

Yes that's way too expensive 0_0
Thanks, that's what I thought! Sounds like someone is trying to make some money of the AP outfits. I guess some people only want the outfits and not the doll. Personally I like Sfoglia's outfit more than the doll.

She retails at at least one shop for $115.
At the 60/40% split rate, she would go for $69 and her outfit would go for $46.
Depending on where you buy her and what you pay/paid for her, that may vary.
These totals do not include shipping of course.
Yup, when you factor in international shipping $58 isn't an unfair price.

However you wouldn't get that on here. I would say $45 obo
And yeah probably $35-40 minus bloomers and socks. smile Sounds about right.
Thanks for the replies everyone! When you put it that way, $58 doesn't sound that bad. But hopefully I will find it for a cheaper price. I'll keep an eye out for her stock outfit.

Edit: I've checked the sale on eBay again, and the price doesn't include shipping. I think it's a bit too expensive for me.

I would pay about $40-$45 for her outfit. When Cornice and Raphia was split, I was willing to pay $40 for their outfits at the time. Only because Sfoglia's outfit is very detailed.
+ Current Feedback ~ click!