Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dicussusion - Challenge 4 of Round 2
Challenge 4 Entries

Which entries did you like best?
Which were the most creative?
Discuss your thoughts about challenge 4.
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

This challange I had a clear favorite. Best friend Taffy keeping Jolie and Jouet in line while Dalvam sifts through their underware looking for treasure... <3

I also liked the composition of Katie Rose's, and the topic of Robin's.

Favorite topic so far; I can't wait to see what the next one is!
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_59][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_44]
..... Berry [MPC] ... Sherbert [Erenfried]..Tessla [Sooni]
Requiem is my favorite again ^^
I think everybody did a great job this time, to the point that I honestly can't even pick a favorite. ^^; They're all so good! I appreciate the humorous ones and the cute ones all equally. ^^
There were a lot of really simplistic entries but in all honesty I loved all of them. Each of them were unique in their own little way. My personal favorites were LittleSu's, Biku's, Cianni's, and Zoegirl's. smile Great job everyone! I think this round had the best pictures from every participant.
My favorites were Berry (love their poses, and the note!), Charlotte (an original best friend), Pia (love the use of light), Robin (her best friend is a book! what's not to like?), Sophie (great little details), and Tez (showing a very best friend thing to do).

Princessa's is very original and clever but - scary! (I hope that's a Pullip under there, not a Dal.) The winner for me this round is Dalvam, especially since I've seen the caption on flickr - "Friendship is knowing you have someone to watch the hostages while you do the looting."
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Oooh, I love all of these. The funny and the serious.

And Mau is quite the social butterfly!

I think Valeria would also like to make it clear that she begrudgingly accepts the ginger Pullip as a friend because there is no one else. And was none to pleased about having to admit that she was a friend. Tongue
Frara { queenbee } | Hina Ichigo { fashion disaster } | Pollon { fairy kei } | Another Solder Rabbit { mod }
Of course it was a pullip! Some girl spending too much time around Princessa's older brother, actually wink I liked Berry's and Hina's. I always like the ones that make me laugh best smile
this one was fun. as kotono currently has no 'normal' dals here at the moment she calls her 'friend' it was fun to think of a way that she could have a friend who couldn't exactly be in the pic.
i really liked everyone's pics for this challenge too. there were so many different aspects of friendship that it made them all wonderful to see.
Coffee is my pride. Dollies are my joy.
Feedback
I thought your penpal friend was a really cute idea, Cianni - and it was nicely detailed too, with all the lil' notes in tiny handwriting. It was one of my favorites.