Taeyang Bodies
How much do they go for in mint condition?

Thankies much! <3
[Image: thrTaNemini.gif]
Ehmm... around $15 I think.
[Image: epnummer.jpg]
$15 ? is it the same for Pullip's one or are Taeyang's one more expensive since they are rare ?
*Myu Myu*
Jun 2 2009, 11:52 AM
$15 ? is it the same for Pullip's one or are Taeyang's one more expensive since they are rare ?
No Pullip bodies especially type 3's are too overpriced if someone asks 15 Dollar for them, Taeyang bodies are rare indeed, not many people sell them.

For type 3's between 6-8 Dollar would be a better price.
Maaikeh
May 12 2009, 04:17 PM
Ehmm... around $15 I think.
Last one I saw went for $12, so $12-$15 sounds right.
Yukittie
Jun 2 2009, 11:58 AM
*Myu Myu*
Jun 2 2009, 11:52 AM
No Pullip bodies especially type 3's are too overpriced if someone asks 15 Dollar for them, Taeyang bodies are rare indeed, not many people sell them.

For type 3's between 6-8 Dollar would be a better price.
Ok thanks ! ^^

Because I'm going to sell one Taeyang and one Pullip stock body and I wondered about that ^^
How much would one of these sell for? I really want to sell mine, but I'm not sure how much to ask...
It roughly depends on which Taeyang's body it is, the harder it is to find a skintone match the more you can ask for it. But they all go for roughly around $10.
I agree, most good condition tae bodies are around $10-$15 smile
I'd think $15 would be a bit high. Why wouldn't you just spend the extra $5 to get an obitsu then?
Boy Obitsus are somewhat differently shaped and sized from Taeyang bodies. They give a very different look and feel to the doll as compared to a Taeyang body. IMO they're akin to boobitsus -- they're a good look, but not for every doll. Add in the fact that Taeyang bodies don't tend to have the same sort of unfixable breaks as Pullip stock bodies, and it makes a difference in value. I think $15 (preferably shipping included) is a very reasonable price for a body type that is rarely seen for sale.
Yes, the $15 higher end of the scale was for the rarer skin toned bodies, as we all know obitsus have a limited skintone range!