Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discussion - Challenge 6 of Round 2
Challenge 6 Entries

Which entries did you like best?
Which were the most creative?
Discuss your thoughts about challenge 6.
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

Great pics from everyone. I think Halloween can be tricky... (I don't celebrate it and have little interest generally, so found it hard ... but I like fire!)
Love Truefan's shot. Umber looks so mysterious. Little Su's Berry looks adorable - not to mention that amazing witches nose on her friend!

All the challenges have been fun. I enjoyed both me personally trying to find props, clothes, backgrounds and so on to create an idea, and have loved seeing everyone else trying to do the same, but with their own definitive style. Happy

Look forward to more pics without the challenges from everyone!
Coffee is my pride. Dollies are my joy.
Feedback
Wow such an amazing pictures, the pictures I love the most are from LittleSu (hahahaha this one made me really laugh, such a great idea and such a cute picture) MyuFish (she did such a great job, this picture really has the Halloween theme, I love it) Truefan (haha Umber looks so cute in this picture and I love the graveyard) and Cianni (I LOVE this picture, so cute and adorable, I love the little mask)

But everyone did an amazing job <3
These are all amazing photos. grin

I loved the Edward Scissorhands cameo in the photo with Pia. ^^;
Sheepie's picture has a nice sense of "spooky" without being too "scary," and I like that!
And of course, as a big Tim Burton fan, I have to mention Dalvam surrounded by all the Nightmare stuff. grin

Great job, everyone!! It's been a blast!
I had a lot of ones I liked but one really stood out to me if it's how it looked...Sheepie, is Jahna dressed up as a sheep in wolf's clothing? Or is she just a scary monster-beast? Either way I like the pic, but man, if it's the first it's genius!
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_59][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_44]
..... Berry [MPC] ... Sherbert [Erenfried]..Tessla [Sooni]
(09-29-2009, 08:27 AM)LittleSu Wrote: I had a lot of ones I liked but one really stood out to me if it's how it looked...Sheepie, is Jahna dressed up as a sheep in wolf's clothing? Or is she just a scary monster-beast? Either way I like the pic, but man, if it's the first it's genius!

Yea, Jahna is dressed up as a sheep in wolf's clothing.
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

What a great round! I liked so many things about so many photos! The way Ailiis's hat mirrors the purple bat, Berry's witchy friend Tessla (Berry is not too impressed), the greeting-card-like composition of Chanterelle's pose, Charlotte and the toilet paper, Cinna giving treats to the minis, the atmosphere of Coraline's photo in her ghost costume, Dalvam and friends in the world of Nightmare Before Christmas, the look on Melize's face in the photo with Katie Rose, Katsu Curry apparently wearing more than one costume, Pia with gallant Edward, Zoegirl's girl sick from too much candy, Spencer out of control, and Tez a vision in black and white.

I think the best are Sheepie in wolf's clothing amidst the smoke, Kotono in that creepy firelight, and Princessa dressed as a nun but up to mischief (that photo makes me shudder!)
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
I think Cianni's was the best pic of them all. Nice rule of thirds, repetition of shapes, etc. There's just a good sense of balance and a sinisterness... very Halloween-y.

True, Umber is to die for. You have the most amazing DALs.
(10-02-2009, 05:37 PM)MoonBunny Wrote: True, Umber is to die for. You have the most amazing DALs.
Thanks! I really stumbled on a perfect combo for her.
Happy
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/