babelglyph's feedback
Feedback for transactions made here. ^^

As a buyer:

+13 positive
0 neutral
-0 negative

I also have feedback on eBay as both a buyer and a seller under the name chibi_v.
+1 as a buyer smile
+3 Great buyer nice and easy thank you!!!
+1 as a participant in the Dollmore GO. Thanks so much for being a part of it.
+1 for being a great split partner!

I received the Xiao Fan stock outfit in the mail today--it's lovely, and it is perfect. Thanks so much for shipping so quickly! yay
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as a buyer. She bought two necklaces from me and was very friendly and easy to do business with. Thanks so much!
[Image: sig02.png]
images from lunaii-dollmaker.com
+1 for a great buyer! Paid promptly and was very friendly and very understanding when I couldn't get the package to her on time. smile
+1- Super fast payer and friendly too. The GO order went super smoothly.
Thanks!!!!
[Image: 2138763065_73134a72b8.jpg]
See my Flickr doll photos
10 PULLIPS Owned: Wind, Street, Afternoon, Nahh-Ato, Nina, Prunella, Cornice, My Melody, Chill, Celsiy, Lunatic Queen- 4 TAEYANGS: Edward Scissor, Custom Lead, MJ- 5 DALS: Cinnamaroll, Monomono, Angry, Tezca, DRTA- 3 Minis: Mini Paja, Mini Rida, Mini Alice (blue), and 1 Angel Dal Amy.
WANT: Melissa
+1 -- very friendly and superfast payment!! Thanks again Heart 2
+1 for being a brilliant buyer
So very freindly, brilliant comms and all round lovely to deal with
yay
+1 for running a Coolcat Group Order. She kept in touch, had great communication, and was very pleasant to work with. I would definitely buy from or do a GO with Babelglyph again smile
Item: Bought Dal-Magical Pink chan`s stock from me^^
Date: April 2011
My Location: Thailand

Comment: + 1 as buyer.smile Great communication and very prompt payment. Really recommended buyer~<3
+2 positive as a split partner! yay

The girls arrived sound and safe, very well packed and fast! Thank you!
applecandy mela. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
LOOKING FOR: nudeAlberich, Alberich eyechips, nude Asuka, nude Sol, nude Rayne, MIB or NRFB Lala, Suiseiseki & Souseiseki stock wigs, cheap Filato stock wig, MIB or NRFB Another Queen, nude AQ, nude Chelsea, nude Naomi, nude Haute LA, any Pullip head, any bloomers or petticoat or apron.
Please PM if you have to sell. XP Let's share Squiby click! Click here to see my fierce beasts. XD