joyinthedance - feedback
+1 as an amazing seller!

Great communication and Prunella came in first class mail very quickly. Would definitely buy from again!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
My Pullips
Eloise (Uncanricky), Sydney (Souseiseki), Priscilla (Prunella), Kara (My Melody)
BJDs
Cordelia (Littlefee Bisou-NS), Kylie (Minifee Rheia-WS), Tosh (Feeple60 Juri 12'-NS), Nyla (Minifee Rheia-NS)
Feedback
Flickr
+1 as great buyer. Purchased a wig from me, paid super quick and let me know as soon as it arrived. Would be happy to work with you again!
+1 Sold me some Super cute dolly sneakers! Love them so much! Thanks again!
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
+1 as a seller

Great communication and fast shipping! Thank you! Happy
+1 as a seller

Friendly seller who shipped promptly! Thank you! Happy
+1 as seller! (:

I purchased Celsiy from her, and communication and shipping was very fast. Celsiy arrived completely packed safe. <3 Thank you!

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Flickr
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Instagram
[Image: tumblr_lqlg8cr6SL1ql1l0v.gif]

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥

+1 as a buyer!

She purchased my Type 4 body. Payment was prompt and communication was great. Thanks so much!!
+1 as a seller!

Bought some stock pieces and miscellaneous other clothing and footwear. Everything was in good condition and shipping was very prompt. Thanks!
+1 as a seller!

Bought a doll this time with stock and other clothing. She's in great condition and was shipped promptly. Thanks!
+1 as a seller

Bought a head, came packaged well in condition as described, thanks!