ABCICantCount's Feedback....
Hi there.... Feedback for Dolly Market!!

Positive - 9
Neutral - 0
Negative - 0

Ebay feedback as Anime_Rapture
Rida/Nana Akoya/Kyoko Chill/Hanako Monomono/Taiko

[Image: 22516b48-1e65-45ce-90df-157f81ce182c.jpg]
+1 for quickly paying for her part of the 3rd For My Doll Group Order!
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

+ 1 Very lovely buyer <3
Super fast payment and fantastic person to deal with <3
Thanks so much!
+1 for paying quickly for her part of the Cool Cat Group Order!
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

+1 as a buyer!

She purchased a maid's outfit from me and paid as soon as she was able to. Good at answering all PMs. Would definitely sell to her again!

Thanks for your purchase!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 She paid on time for her part of the FMD GO. She was also very patient and understanding when I had some personal issues come up and I wasn't able to ship the wigs when I said I was going to.

+1 buyer
Bought some things from me. Good communication, nice to deal with. Thanks for your purchase smile
Lovely Buyer, gave My Monomo a new home, easy to deal with and very friendly with great communication!
+1 from me!!!
+2

participated in the leekeworld group order i ran, paid both initial and shipping invoices quickly. was also incredibly understanding about a mistake i made in her order and allowed me to remedy it quickly with another order placed. two transactions