usagi_no_hotaru ♥ feedback page
+1 as a seller!

I bought a T-shirt for my Eric from her and it arrived quickly, in perfect condition. Communication was always pleasant and friendly. A great transaction! Thank you!
My pic-fic, SVM: Drop Dead Gorgeous, is no more. Check out the tiny archive here: Episode 1 Heart 2 Episode 2 Heart 2
+1 great seller!
+1 as a seller!
An absolute pleasure to do business with. <3 I bought Marianne and she arrived well-packaged and quickly.
[[ ★ flickr ★ ]]
+1 as a seller!

I purchased a jacket for one of my boys from her, and she shipped very quickly and was sure to let me know when she did mail out. Nice person to deal with and the jacket looks great! Thanks! yay
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
1+ as a buyer! ^__^
[Image: 4180929405_9840e5b06d_o.png]
Cacauflower
+1 as seller.
I bought a pullip Raphia from her, a super great doll. Thank you!! smile
+1 seller
quick shipping, great items! thanks again!
+1 as a seller. Superfast shipping, thank you!
[Image: 5920509991_cec2cfd2b3.jpg]
+1 as a buyer. Fast payment, fantastic communication - a pleasure to deal with smile
+1 for being a great trader!
usagi_no_hotaru and I traded my Frara stock for her Jolie stock, she found some magical way to make her post office move faster than mine. hehe thank you!
Heart**Wanted**Heart**Flickr**Heart**Etsy**Heart

+1 as a seller.
Bought Adsiltia's stock and came perfectly.
Shipping was incredibly fast.
+1 positive!

A great trader, very fast shipping, super super friendly, very patient to wait for my shipping, and the stuff is adorable!
applecandy mela. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
LOOKING FOR: nudeAlberich, Alberich eyechips, nude Asuka, nude Sol, nude Rayne, MIB or NRFB Lala, Suiseiseki & Souseiseki stock wigs, cheap Filato stock wig, MIB or NRFB Another Queen, nude AQ, nude Chelsea, nude Naomi, nude Haute LA, any Pullip head, any bloomers or petticoat or apron.
Please PM if you have to sell. XP Let's share Squiby click! Click here to see my fierce beasts. XD
+1 as a seller <3 Amazing item condition, fast shipping, again, beautiful doll <3 Awesome person <3333
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
+1- Super fast payer and friendly too. The GO order went super smoothly.
Thanks!!!!
[Image: 2138763065_73134a72b8.jpg]
See my Flickr doll photos
10 PULLIPS Owned: Wind, Street, Afternoon, Nahh-Ato, Nina, Prunella, Cornice, My Melody, Chill, Celsiy, Lunatic Queen- 4 TAEYANGS: Edward Scissor, Custom Lead, MJ- 5 DALS: Cinnamaroll, Monomono, Angry, Tezca, DRTA- 3 Minis: Mini Paja, Mini Rida, Mini Alice (blue), and 1 Angel Dal Amy.
WANT: Melissa
+1 for being an awesome trade partner! I really love the bat outfit. Thank you--and I hope you enjoy the kimono(s). smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite