usagi_no_hotaru ♥ feedback page
+1 as seller. Love my items. thanks
+1 seller!
I bought pullip my melody, she was very well packed, and get here very fast!! thank you so much!
+1 as buyer!!! smile super fast payment and a super sweet person, bought a few hats from me as a comission even when i have no feedback <3

Thank you so much!! i hope you and your girls enjoy your hats!!
XOXO
+1 positive as seller

She's very friendly, and I mean she really is kind and understanding. The shipping is fast and the prices are reasonable. Another great deal. yay
applecandy mela. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
LOOKING FOR: nudeAlberich, Alberich eyechips, nude Asuka, nude Sol, nude Rayne, MIB or NRFB Lala, Suiseiseki & Souseiseki stock wigs, cheap Filato stock wig, MIB or NRFB Another Queen, nude AQ, nude Chelsea, nude Naomi, nude Haute LA, any Pullip head, any bloomers or petticoat or apron.
Please PM if you have to sell. XP Let's share Squiby click! Click here to see my fierce beasts. XD
+1 for being an excellent buyer, fast payment & communication has been great so far!
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+1 for a split partner! Great communication, super friendly! Hope to do another split with you in the future! Thanks a bunch. grin
Own: Photobucket[Image: LanAke.gif][Image: LittlePanda.gif][Image: LittleDido.gif] [Image: Edward.gif][Image: Chill.gif][Image: bloodyred.jpg][Image: Barasuishou.gif][Image: 8467641814_4f93605dab.jpg][Image: 8466547669_eb767baf75.jpg]

Wishlist: [Image: Panda-3.gif][Image: Mercu.gif][Image: Suigintou.gif][Image: Chicca.gif][Image: Zuora.gif]
+1

Very nice buyer- was fantastic to deal with Heart 2

Hope to deal with you again yay
+1 for being a great buyer
Fast communication, very friendly, and smooth transaction. Thanks so much <3
+1 for a buyer. Paid fast and very good communication. Thanks so much for your purchase!
+1 as a very friendly seller. She keeps up wonderfully with communication and is so sweet to work with! smile

Own: Prunella (Cheyenne), Kirsche (Devon), Squall (Lucid), Lala (Lilah), Melissa (Roxanne)
Feedback / Flickr
+1 for fast shipping!
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_40]
Emi/Raphia
WANT: Bouquet!!!
+1 for a great sale - sold me a bait at an excelent price - shipped fast and packaged exceptionally well yay
+1 as a seller. I got a couple of bait Pullips: a Zuora and a Stica who really was better than bait. In fact I'm gonna have a hard time altering her, she's so nice! And usagi_no_hotaru even offered me a choice of a free stock type 3 body or some random clothes items (I chose the stock body)

Usagi_no_hotaru is every buyer's dream-come-true seller grin Her easy ways and prices make you want to be a repeat buyer with her! Also great communication as has already been mentioned repeatedly. Thanks usagi!
+1 as a buyer! Smooth transaction, fantastic to deal with! Thanks a lot <3
+1 as a seller; I purchased an outfit set and some hairties from her, and they arrived fast and was securely packaged. UNH had also included an additional outfit for free, such an awesome gesture. <3