GreyBird1881 feedback
1+ as a seller!! Thanks so much for an awesome transaction!!
+1 as a seller

a lovely lady who sold me some cute clothes smile thankyou.
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 Seller ! Offered me a damaged item for a great price and shipped securely and even included a bonus outfit with the doll. Thanks so much!
+1 received the plaid shirt, thanks a bunch!
+1 buyer
Sold GreyBird some dolly stuff. Very easy to communicate with. Pleasure to do business with. Thanks smile
+1 seller
I bought a Pullip: fast shipping and friendly communication, thanks for all!
+1 as a seller
I bought a lovely Leeke wig from GreyBird1881. Fast shipping and great communication. Thanks!
My Girls:[Image: Pixel_CheshireCat_C.png][Image: Pixel_Shan-ria_C.png][Image: Mir2-1.gif][Image: Pixel_Elisabeth_C.png][Image: Alice.gif][Image: Clara.gif][Image: Zuora.gif][Image: Mir2-1.gif][Image: Nann-ato.gif][Image: Pixel_CheshireCat_C.png]

Wanted: Black Angelic Pretty outfit and Harley Quinn's stock FULL WANT LIST
+1 For awesome seller! Fast shipping! Will definitely do business with again, thank you!
Heart 2 At home:
Barasuishou (Bara), Celsiy (Kai), Custom Nina (Sailor Scout), Custom Nahhto (unnamed)
Heart 2 Wishlist;
Pullips: Lunatic Queen, Hatsune Miku, Shan-ria, Pink Romantic Alice, Youtsuzu, Prunella,
Dals: Ciel, Joujou, Maretti, Lizbel
Taeyang: Black Butler, Raiki
Heart 2 i dream in Dollies
+1 as a seller.
Bought a Papin doll from her. Doll arrived safe, fast & lovely! I swear she's better then the pictures! I'm in love with her! Very very super happy & will order from again. :3
another 1+ from me for Greybird as a buyer!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
+1 AWESOME!
[Image: pullip_zps7b809c62.jpg]
Happy zr site . etsy . dArt . pullipflickr Happy
"all my possessions for a moment of time." queen elizabeth I
{wtb}{feedback: DM, etsy, ebay}

+1 as a buyer!

Just finished a transaction, selling her my Paja! I know she'll take fantastic care of her, and she was a pleasure to deal with...already got another transaction in the works, and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again in the future!
[Image: P1030575_zps8bc2742c-1_zpsa005cc57.jpg]
+1 as seller. Very patient with me on lawaway payment for custom Nina, and shipped very quickly! Thank you again!
Heart 2 At home:
Barasuishou (Bara), Celsiy (Kai), Custom Nina (Sailor Scout), Custom Nahhto (unnamed)
Heart 2 Wishlist;
Pullips: Lunatic Queen, Hatsune Miku, Shan-ria, Pink Romantic Alice, Youtsuzu, Prunella,
Dals: Ciel, Joujou, Maretti, Lizbel
Taeyang: Black Butler, Raiki
Heart 2 i dream in Dollies
+1 as a seller! smile
Great comunication and fast shipping! Thanks a lot!
[Image: pullips.jpg]
+1 as a seller

Adopted Anja (Lipoca) from her, she's friendly and super fast! grin
applecandy mela. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
LOOKING FOR: nudeAlberich, Alberich eyechips, nude Asuka, nude Sol, nude Rayne, MIB or NRFB Lala, Suiseiseki & Souseiseki stock wigs, cheap Filato stock wig, MIB or NRFB Another Queen, nude AQ, nude Chelsea, nude Naomi, nude Haute LA, any Pullip head, any bloomers or petticoat or apron.
Please PM if you have to sell. XP Let's share Squiby click! Click here to see my fierce beasts. XD