GreyBird1881 feedback
Leave me feedback here please:-) June 18th 1981(I am 33) :-) <3

http://www.mlparena.com/Reviews/rop=show...=2361.html
+1 for buyer! She bought Celsiey's wig from me, and it was a very easy and fast transaction. Very polite! Thanks again sweetie!
+1 for a trade. I traded a gold wig and green eye chips for an MLP Ornament. Her communication was great and shipping was quick. Thanks so much for trading with me.
+1 Customer smile
Very fast transaction, great communication! A pleasure to work with. Thank you so much!

(xoxo hoodies two for one deal)
+1 for a swap!

I swapped my used Anne Shirley wig for a My Little Pony from GreyBird. She even sent a freebie--super nice! Communication was awesome, my package was packed nicely, and everything was taken care of in record time. Highly recommended! grin
+1 as a seller! I bought a doll dress from her ane everything went great. Thank you!
+1 for being super patient with me and being a great buyer! Fast payment, excellent communication!
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+1 as a buyer! Fast payment, great communication, I couldn't ask for anything more! Thanks!
Feedback
Clickr for My Flickr I'm on tumblr too!
Avatar created and used with permission by kraftwerkthough on tumblr
+1 as a trader/seller! Very fast shipping and great communication!
+1 buyer
A pleasure to work with on a commissioned item for her gal. A sweet mauve jumper dress embellished with dark maroon swirls. A working pocket on the front and finished with tiny buttons hand sewn at the shoulder straps. She also ordered a matching long sleeved blouse to go under it.
Thank you for a wonderful transaction!
perfct seller. fast shipping , great and nice contact. 1 a

hope to buy soon again
Dolls: Asuka- Barasuishou-Cornice- capt. hook -Elisabeth-Eos - Filato-Haute NY-Kirsche-Lan Ai ( Custom), lunatic Queen- merl -Melissa-Mir-Mj-miku lol - Naomi 2x - naoko-nanette-nanachan-noir- neo noir- nero- Pappin-Prunella-princepessa-Raphia- Steampunk Alice-Sebastian ( custom) -Youtsuzu-yomi
BJD Doll Love 1/3
Dollfie Dream 2x
obitsu 60
Blythe : 1 Factory , 1 Darkrabbit hole
+1 as a seller. Item came quickly, well-packed and in great shape! Excellent communication as well!
+1, great buyer! Fast payment, great communication! smile
like the last time P-E-R-F-E-C-T :-) great contact thank you very much
Dolls: Asuka- Barasuishou-Cornice- capt. hook -Elisabeth-Eos - Filato-Haute NY-Kirsche-Lan Ai ( Custom), lunatic Queen- merl -Melissa-Mir-Mj-miku lol - Naomi 2x - naoko-nanette-nanachan-noir- neo noir- nero- Pappin-Prunella-princepessa-Raphia- Steampunk Alice-Sebastian ( custom) -Youtsuzu-yomi
BJD Doll Love 1/3
Dollfie Dream 2x
obitsu 60
Blythe : 1 Factory , 1 Darkrabbit hole
+1 buyer
Lisa commissioned a little monkey sundress from my xoxo collection. Quick pay, Great comm!
She was a pleasure to deal with!