Feedback for applecandy
+2 as a great split partner for both Dal and Pullip! Applecandy and I worked together to decide on a schedule for the payment and splits, and she was very accommodating when I had to ship her dolls a little sooner than we had first discussed. I will of course split with Applecandy again, any time!
Second-in-Command at PUDDLE and dolly forum lurker.
+1 as a great buyer. Prompt payment and great communication!
+1 as a wonderful buyer. Great communication and fast payment, I couldn't ask for a better buyer. Thanks again!
Feedback
Clickr for My Flickr I'm on tumblr too!
Avatar created and used with permission by kraftwerkthough on tumblr
+1 as a great buyer. is always prompt with payment and a pleasure to to business with. thank you! =]
+1 as a buyer

Great transaction! Thank you! Happy
+1 Split Ddalgi with me, I purchased stock she purchased doll.
What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7247268
+1 as a buyer. Great communication and easy to work with! Thanks for giving my two kids a home!
Item: Bought nude Peter Pan, Lucia, Hello Little Girl and 3 clone dolls from me^^
Date: Mid-March 2012
My Location: Thailand

Comment: + 6 as buyer. Great communication and very prompt payment. Really recommended buyer~<3
+1 for another great sale

bought a few things from me and was very pleasent to work with ^^
+1 as a buyer

Great transaction! Thank you! Happy
+1 as a buyer! Paid quickly and let me know when it arrived and was friendly throughout. thank you sweetie!
+1 as a buyer!

I've had several transactions with applecandy, and as always, she is friendly, pays exactly when she said she would, and let me know that the items I've shipped have arrived. I highly recommend dealing with her--it's a joy & a pleasure.

grin
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Applecandy bought a doll from me on layaway ~ everything went smoothly and communication was great :3 wonderful buyer!
+1 as a buyer!

Bought some wigs and other things from me, paid promptly, communication was great and she was very patient with me when I got something mixed up. Thanks, again!
Another +1 for applecandy as a wonderful buyer. Applecandy is a delight to deal with. She's friendly and polite in her communications and if she needs items held, she is sure to send payment on the agreed-upon time. I admire her patience in waiting for the things I send to get to her, and she always lets me know when she receives the items. I would definitely deal with her anytime!

grin
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite