Caramelaw's Feedback
On MLP Arena :
http://mlparena.com/Reviews/rop=showcont...=2468.html

On Ebay :
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=boxfaceaw&ftab=AllFeedback
Caramelaw A.K.A Sheena Aw
Please visit my website for more of my art and custom projects:
http://iamcaramelaw.com/
+1 Great seller! Super friendly and very communicative! I definitely look forward to buying from her again!!
<3
+1 as a seller. I would definitely do business with her again. Very sweet. Thanks so much, the dress is gorgeous.
+1 for trading with me =D. Really nice to communicate with and I love the clothes <3. Shipped out quickly and items arrived safely. She makes me want to buy more of the cute clothing she sells LOL.
+1 positive, items received and love them. thanks so much!
+1 as a fantastic buyer! Thanks!
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+1 Wonderful buyer!! Thanks so much ^^
+1 fantastic buyer!
Blog Heart 2 Flickr
I no longer do business here. Check my Blog for sales and Wants.
+1 as a seller! Great communication, and shipped fast and safely. Thank you again~ Special 4
[Image: thrTaNemini.gif]
+1 as a seller, love the dressy dress, it is just how it was described and was as pretty, if not prettier, as it was in the picture! Thank you so much kind person! <3 Meow~

[Image: 4411431791_d1aa67b3b7_o.png]

+1 for being a wonderful seller in every way!

You sell items that have reasonable prices, answer all PMs and ship quickly. I couldn't ask for anything more.

I love the dress--it makes Hinata look like a princess. And Shiori thanks you for her new unfloppy body. Thanks so much!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as a seller! Super friendly, great communication, and fast shipper. Thank you for the easy transaction!

Own: Prunella (Cheyenne), Kirsche (Devon), Squall (Lucid), Lala (Lilah), Melissa (Roxanne)
Feedback / Flickr
+1 for another great buying experience!

I purchased a punk outfit for pullip from caramelaw. It was reasonably priced and in excellent condition. Shipping was fast for international...

Thanks so much! smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as an excellent seller!

I bought Sala's stock from her and she shipped it fast and it was in perfect condition. She's a total sweetheart!
Wonderful buyer! She paid right away and let me know when the dal arrived! Super sweet and super nice! Thanks for such a wonderful transaction hun!