Feedback for Buff
I haven't done much Pullip stuff, but if you know me from elsewhere, you know I'm an upstanding citizen. I am Buffdolls on ebay and Buff on DoA.

Here's my feedback thread!
+1 very positive feedback from me! I commissioned a face up from Buff for one of my Pullips and she did excellent work. I'm very pleased and I would highly recommend her work. grin
+1 for very nice customizing work!

I commissioned Buff to give Akari (my Chill) a new face-up. She did a fantastic job and am very happy with the results. Thank you so much! yay
"People keep telling me that life goes on, but to me, that's the saddest part."
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing on the 3DS
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)

Currently reading: The Souls of Yellow Folk by Wesley Yang
+1 as a great customizer!! Buff fixed up my little otter's nose and had her sent back to me in no time! She did a fantastic job, I highly recommend her!
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+1 as a buyer smile
Bought Richt's stock outfit from me. Paid fast and was really nice and great to work with! Thanks so much!
+1 for being a reliable & trustworthy seller.

Purchased a pretty little custom girl from Buff. She was extremely well-priced, packed very carefully and shipped in a timely fashion. Thank you for the smooth transaction! smile
"People keep telling me that life goes on, but to me, that's the saddest part."
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing on the 3DS
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)

Currently reading: The Souls of Yellow Folk by Wesley Yang
+1 for customizer

Buff did an amazing job on my girl! Very detailed and beautiful, and she was patient and listened to what I asked for smile thank you!

-BJDs : LM Harmony Chloe, Soom Galena, OR-doll Eris, Souldoll Madalyn, BC Bellezza Carla, La Légende de Temps Edria, nDoll Lovers Ver Yuko, Spiritdoll Blanc White Queen Heart Heart

-My flickr
+1 as a seller

I bought Serpent, and he came in pristine condition. A very nice and reliable seller who has given me the newest favorite of my little family. smile
[Image: g9ZK.png] [Image: g90Q.png] [Image: g90E.png]
+1 Sold her a damaged doll and everything went wonderful, he paid quickly and was very nce! Thanks!
+1 as a buyer of Another King's stock
Quick communication and fast payment. Thanks so much!
+1 as seller.

I purchased the beautiful Veritas from Buff and she arrived quickly, packaged well and in perfect condition as described smile
Thank you!

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

+1 as a buyer
Purchased Andrew's stock from me. Great communication and fast payment.
Thanks so much ^^
+1 as a customizer and seller; I got one of his repainted Hestias and it was an absolutely flawless transaction, with super careful packaging and fast shipping. The doll is gorgeous!
+1 from me! Buff sold me her Hestia's extra stock! It was very nice of her! I love it!
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+ one as a seller

Holt is soo cute =3