Feedback for nomore_noless
+1

It is always a pleasure dealing with nomore_noless. She purchased a pair of eyes and exchanged two of her other pairs. Communication was friendly, payment immediate. I was informed when the items reached her and she also left feedback. Thanks so much, hope the eye colors work out this time!
grin
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as a fantastic seller
This is the second time I've bought something from nomore_noless and the transaction was great! She was really quick to answer all of my questions and we had a fun time bonding over cute ojisan! I'd be happy to continue purchasing from her.
Thanks! <3
[Image: Mw3ui.gif] [Image: F8jTr.gif]
+1 The best! What a nice person to deal with and everything was perfectly described & shipped. Thank you! (Edited to add +1)
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!
+1 as a seller. Very professional and prompt with everything. The outfit even arrived with a little thank-you card and some cute little stickers. It's perfect! Thank you!
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000]

Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates.

Have: Marianne, Blanche, My Melody, Neo Noir, Shinku, Paja, Veritas, Sebastian, Rovam, Aquel, Lunatic Queen, Youtsuzu, Kirsche, Rejen Paja, Grell, Mir, Cinciallegra, Harley Quinn, Barbara Gordon
Customs: American McGee's Alice, Disney-Inspired Alice, Steampunk Alyse, Ramona Flowers, Dr. Horrible, Catgirl, GIR-suit Fangirl "Gertrude", Merida (Dal), Peeka (Pikachu-girl), General Beatrix, Katara
Want (Complete): Clarity, Lunatic White Rabbit, Romantic Alice, Catwoman, Nahh-ato, Craziia
Grails: Edward Scissorhands
Waiting on: None
+1 as a great buyer!
She commissioned me to make a cardigan for her Taeyang and was really great through everything! I'd never done a commission before so she was patient and helpful with figuring out pricing and whatnot. I had a fun time and I'd be happy to sew for her again!
[Image: Mw3ui.gif] [Image: F8jTr.gif]
+1 for being a great buyer as always!

nomore_noless asked me if I could make a heterochromatic pair of eyes for her; I could, so I did. Payment was fast, communication always friendly and polite, and she let me know when the eyes were received as well as left me unsolicited feedback. I couldn't ask for a better transaction, I would definitely deal with her again! Thank you so much!

grin
+1 again!

I've dealt with Melissa / nomore_noless a fair number of times now. I would definitely recommend working with her. What you can look forward to: fast payment, friendly PMs, notification when she receives the items...Perfect in every way! smile I hope your boy enjoys his bass guitar!