Feedback for Buff
I haven't done much Pullip stuff, but if you know me from elsewhere, you know I'm an upstanding citizen. I am Buffdolls on ebay and Buff on DoA.

Here's my feedback thread!
+1 very positive feedback from me! I commissioned a face up from Buff for one of my Pullips and she did excellent work. I'm very pleased and I would highly recommend her work. grin
+1 for very nice customizing work!

I commissioned Buff to give Akari (my Chill) a new face-up. She did a fantastic job and am very happy with the results. Thank you so much! yay
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as a great customizer!! Buff fixed up my little otter's nose and had her sent back to me in no time! She did a fantastic job, I highly recommend her!
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+1 as a buyer smile
Bought Richt's stock outfit from me. Paid fast and was really nice and great to work with! Thanks so much!
+1 for being a reliable & trustworthy seller.

Purchased a pretty little custom girl from Buff. She was extremely well-priced, packed very carefully and shipped in a timely fashion. Thank you for the smooth transaction! smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 for customizer

Buff did an amazing job on my girl! Very detailed and beautiful, and she was patient and listened to what I asked for smile thank you!

-BJDs : LM Harmony Chloe, Soom Galena, OR-doll Eris, Souldoll Madalyn, BC Bellezza Carla, La Légende de Temps Edria, nDoll Lovers Ver Yuko, Spiritdoll Blanc White Queen Heart Heart

-My flickr
+1 as a seller

I bought Serpent, and he came in pristine condition. A very nice and reliable seller who has given me the newest favorite of my little family. smile
[Image: g9ZK.png] [Image: g90Q.png] [Image: g90E.png]
+1 Sold her a damaged doll and everything went wonderful, he paid quickly and was very nce! Thanks!
+1 as a buyer of Another King's stock
Quick communication and fast payment. Thanks so much!
+1 as seller.

I purchased the beautiful Veritas from Buff and she arrived quickly, packaged well and in perfect condition as described smile
Thank you!

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

+1 as a buyer
Purchased Andrew's stock from me. Great communication and fast payment.
Thanks so much ^^
+1 as a customizer and seller; I got one of his repainted Hestias and it was an absolutely flawless transaction, with super careful packaging and fast shipping. The doll is gorgeous!
+1 from me! Buff sold me her Hestia's extra stock! It was very nice of her! I love it!
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+ one as a seller

Holt is soo cute =3