Venus
Hi, does anyone know how much does a Venus with full stock sells for?

My friend wish to sell me his Venus but we both are not sure of what price she goes for..
[Image: Trio-1.jpg]
I've seen her NRFB for $125, but second hand I've seen anywhere from $80-$100
Yeah, PS have had it for sale at that price during the first weeks this month. smile I was not sure if it was 175$ or 125$, I really cannot remember but it might be 125$ as DeLightfulfreak says.
applecandy mela. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
LOOKING FOR: nudeAlberich, Alberich eyechips, nude Asuka, nude Sol, nude Rayne, MIB or NRFB Lala, Suiseiseki & Souseiseki stock wigs, cheap Filato stock wig, MIB or NRFB Another Queen, nude AQ, nude Chelsea, nude Naomi, nude Haute LA, any Pullip head, any bloomers or petticoat or apron.
Please PM if you have to sell. XP Let's share Squiby click! Click here to see my fierce beasts. XD
hey anybody know what a Venus would be nude, new wig, and nude glossed lips?
Anybody know the price for a NRFB Venus?
At home: Shinku, Suigintou, Suiseiseki, Souseiseki, Hina Ichigo, Barasuishou, Kanaria, Miu (My Melody), Kai (Mao), Killian (Mao), Mao, Merl Nostalgia, Chelsea, Original Merl, Taeyang Kain, Minnie (Dal Tweety), Victorique de Blois, Cinnamoroll, Violette, Hortense, TokiDoki Luna, Kiyomi, Taeyang Wayne, Cordelia (Aurora), Sola, Kirakishou 2014

Facebook Page

I would say 150-175? I know you would find her on ebay much higher, but whether anyone would buy at the higher price is the issue. If you really want to sell her go lower.
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!
Someone was selling her for $230, so I thought I'd ask cuz I wanted to buy her.
At home: Shinku, Suigintou, Suiseiseki, Souseiseki, Hina Ichigo, Barasuishou, Kanaria, Miu (My Melody), Kai (Mao), Killian (Mao), Mao, Merl Nostalgia, Chelsea, Original Merl, Taeyang Kain, Minnie (Dal Tweety), Victorique de Blois, Cinnamoroll, Violette, Hortense, TokiDoki Luna, Kiyomi, Taeyang Wayne, Cordelia (Aurora), Sola, Kirakishou 2014

Facebook Page

I would'nt myself at that price, but she is rare anymore and it really depends on what she is worth to you. If you are patient on eBay you could do better.
FEEDBACK

I found one for $80.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Ltd-Ed-Ven...Bears_Toys&hash=item4d0b63cc25
LINK REMOVED - BROKEN LINK - PICTURE NOT SHOWING
My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ichigopullip/
Yeah, but shipping 33.00. Which is still a lot better deal. She's so pretty!
FEEDBACK