LilBrokenRagdoll's Feedback
+1 as seller! Thank you for being so patient and keeping my doll on hold for me until I got paid. :3
+1 seller. Sold me the lovely Arion. Shipped fast and good communication. Thank you so much again smile
+1 as a seller.
Sold to me her lovely Dal Chibi Risa. Gave me ample time to pay, communication was great, she shipped on time, gave a freebie, and most especially, granted my special request. I couldn't be more satisfied. Thank you and hope to buy from you again Special 4
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

+1 as a seller, sold me Chibi Risa stock, great communication and item was as described. Thank you smile
Scarlettb's pullip doll reviews on youtube!
Feedback

+1 as a seller, as always. Kat sold me the stunning original Principessa for a more than fair price, gave me time to pay and sent her in perfect condition. Kat is one of my favourite people to do business with. Thankyou !!

PS - she also changed her chips for me, that is above and beyond! LOL
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 as a seller!

I purchased a beautiful Pullip RIDa from her. She was very willing to let me put her on a layaway (even though I ended up being able to pay her off quickly), and the communication throughout the whole purchase was awesome. RIDa arrived in a timely fashion and in exactly the condition as described. Thanks so much!