LilBrokenRagdoll's Feedback
+1 as a seller
Fab transaction! Bought PT Sebastian stock - it's in great condition and arrived fast! Very small hiccup but was taken care of quickly and she very kindly threw in some extras. Much appreciated!! ^^
+1 for an awesome seller! Super pleasant to communicate with and shipped fast! Happy
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
plus 1

great transaction - bought a fai card from her and it arrived in EXECELENT condition - shipping took a lil longer but hey its the holidays - lol ^^
+1 as a seller -- as always Kat was a pleasure to deal with and the transaction was smooth and easy in all ways. Thankyou smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 as a seller!! thanks for a great first transaction here on Dolly Market!!!

Doll was recieved really fast and in great condition. Very well packaged. Thanks so much!!
+1 as a seller
I bought Papin's card from her and i receive it in excellent conditions, she take a lot of precautions to send it ^^
Heart 2 In Home Heart 2
Cerise (Dal Maretti) ♥ Noëlle (Pullip Sfoglia) ♥ Liam (Taeyang Lead) ♥ Teddy (Pullip Bianca) ♥ Milien (Taeyang Butler) ♥ Agony (Pullip Seila)
Heart 2 Wishlist Heart 2
♥ Pullip: Midori Fukazawa "la robe vert Clair", Lunatic Queen, Haute LA, Ddalgi, Galene, Jaldet, Classical Alice, Akemi, Oscar Francois, Fraulein, Marie Antoinette
♥ Dal: Heiwa, Melize, Lizbel
♥ Isul: Cedric, MaoMao, Hednar
♥ Taeyang: Gackt, Rayne

Special 2~mY fEeDbAcK~Special 2 Special 6 ~mY fLiCkR~Special 6
+1 as a seller. I bought a Barbie Desk and Chair from her, communication was great and shipping was prompt. She was very nice to deal with. Thanks so much.
+1 as a seller!

I bought an obitsu from her, came well packaged and quickly..thanks~ grin

-BJDs : LM Harmony Chloe, Soom Galena, OR-doll Eris, Souldoll Madalyn, BC Bellezza Carla, La Légende de Temps Edria, nDoll Lovers Ver Yuko, Spiritdoll Blanc White Queen Heart Heart

-My flickr
+1 fast payment for eye chips thank you so much. I will mail them tomorrow.
What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7247268
+1
Fantastic buyer. Bought the lunatic alice stock from me, paid quickly, and let me know when it arrived smile Thanks!
Heart**Wanted**Heart**Flickr**Heart**Etsy**Heart

+1 as a fantastic seller! Great communication, prompt shipping, and she even refunded me when shipping was less than expected. I would not hesitate to do business with her again in the future! Happy
Feedback
Clickr for My Flickr I'm on tumblr too!
Avatar created and used with permission by kraftwerkthough on tumblr
+1 as a seller.

Bought a nude bald Adsilita from her, she shipped her out super fast and had excellent packing, and wonderful communication through all of it! Would definitely buy from again!
[Image: 5483651369_b4cf3753cb.jpg]
+1 as seller!

I purchased the gorgeous Xiao Fan from Kat and she arrived super quick, packaged very well and in perfect condition! Great transaction -- Would definately do business again smile <3

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

+1 for an awesome seller! An absolute pleasure to communicate with! Sorry I took so long to leave feedback, I just got home today! xD
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
+1 as a seller!

Great communication, fast shipping, well packed, Sakura arrived in perfect condition. Thanks!