Alice: Steampunk-Inspired
oh, she's so super cute! And I actually like the wig, may I ask where you got it?
I love how you incorporated the watch parts, and her bubble-skirt dress is fantastic!
She looks so amazing. You customed her so great!
[Image: 985836219.png] [Image: 990079189.png] [Image: 243424796.png][Image: 962933148.png]
cccccNoellecccccccccAlly cccccccccc Maisie cccccccApple

ccccccccccccccccccccccccMy Flickr
I cannot believe I haven't posted here before. I wanted to say that I love the custom. I actually think it would be neat if she were bi-eyed so you could see the difference between her 'normal' eye and mechanical one. I think her dress is way cool; I'm beyond amazing at what you've done with the cogs and gears. Where do you get tiny parts like that? o____o!!
ask me about: my momoko I'm rehoming or my pullip clothes sale...
looking for: picco neemo s body
feel free to just talk to me: if you're new or even if you aren't! I love a good conversation with a fellow doll-collector.
wow, so original! I like it!! congratulations ;D
[Image: firma1.jpg]
My Feedback: Here
My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/evicas/
wow, she's so great! *_* I really love your work *_*

her mech-eye is so incredible
Thank you!

Franklymydear: The tiny watch parts I found on ebay. They were pretty affordable, too. If you just look up "steampunk watch parts" they should come up.

Lingushi: I actually bought to wig from a fellow board member (Leannarchy) so I don't know where it originally came from. A lot of online wig stores do have similar ones though.
Love her eye! smile
There are a lot of "alice" out there
but yours is so special!
good job!
This is a beautiful custom. I was completely wow'd by it.
Great job!
She is so pretty! And that eye you made is AMAZING O__O
this is REALLY good, no amazing!!!! i love her eye and outfit!!! totally steampunk!!
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_28] Sachi (Uncanricky) [Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_28] Tina (Cinciallegra) [Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_26] Ayumi (Aya)
The clock-work eye is so amazing.
Your customizations are so pro!