LeeLee's Feedback
+1
She commissioned me to repaint her Nahh-ato, and is patient with me. Everything went fine and well.
[Image: 4950214111_3acbfc1109_s.jpg] REDBEANDOLLS Makeup Service : NOW OPEN! [Image: 4751917803_e30b207773_s.jpg]

Visit my Flickr album
+1 I bought some cute clothes from her and they were packed nice and shipped quickly! thanks!!!
+1 as a seller. We had a slight mishap but she made up for it by sending some extras. Great person to work with. Thanks so much.
+1 as a seller

I bought 2 pieces and they were packaged well and arrived as described. Communication was pleasant. She shipped as soon as she was able and included a hand written note(and a dead ladybug, lolz). I would definitely buy from her again!!
Rida/Nana Akoya/Kyoko Chill/Hanako Monomono/Taiko

[Image: 22516b48-1e65-45ce-90df-157f81ce182c.jpg]
+1 as a seller!

I received my clothes from her today in perfect condition, with a thank you note and everything. Thank you!
+1 as a buyer

Bought Blanche from me and she was a pleasure to deal with :]
My Pullips
Eloise (Uncanricky), Sydney (Souseiseki), Priscilla (Prunella), Kara (My Melody)
BJDs
Cordelia (Littlefee Bisou-NS), Kylie (Minifee Rheia-WS), Tosh (Feeple60 Juri 12'-NS), Nyla (Minifee Rheia-NS)
Feedback
Flickr
+1 as a buyer. LeeLee bought 2 wigs from me, paid quickly and communicated promptly - plus she is a pleasure to deal with smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 for a great sale

sold me a few mini pullips at a great price - was shipped fast and packaged very well - would deffently go business with again ^^
+1 as a seller.
I bought a wonderful wig. Came fast & safe & in perfect condition! Thanks!
+1 as a buyer! She bought Abbey's stock from me, paid quickly and was a dream to deal with! Thank you so much!!
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse