Presents from GreyBird1881! And a new room!
A couple days ago a recieved a wonderfully amazing package from the wonderfully amazing GreyBird1881 for the girls. She even sent a Dollymix pony and oh my gosh! They are sooooo cute in real life!!! And so teeny!!

Well.... I dump the envelope in fromt of the girls and Little Kat snatches all the ponies! Anya stands there begging for them while Zoey just watches the spectacle.
[Image: ZoeyAnyabelleLittleKatpresents.jpg]

I made Little kat put them back so I could take a picture. She wasn't pleased.
[Image: presents.jpg]

Little Kat got a little purple ballet suit. I think the purple suits her.
[Image: LittleKatpresent.jpg]

And this little yellow outfit
[Image: LittleKatpresent2.jpg]

Anyabelle got this adorable little outfit. Which is awesome because she's difficult to find clothes for. This one looks just perfect on her.
[Image: Anyabellepresent.jpg]

And a dress that doesn't totally fit but she refuses to let Little Kat have it. She says it's HER princess dress. I suppose I'll need to alter it a bit for her.
[Image: Anyabellepresent2.jpg]

And Zoey got lots! Here is a perfectly colored dress that she adores. She says it's totally comfortable!
[Image: Zoeypresent.jpg]

And she got this little shirt (that I'm pretty sure is actually a dress for a much tinier doll, but it fits her and looks great!). It fits her sweet personality well.
[Image: Zoeypresent2.jpg]

And another really a dress shirt that is so pretty on her.
[Image: Zoeppresent3.jpg]

And this cute this reddish shirt with little white lace on the sleeves.
[Image: Zoeypresent4.jpg]

And a beautiful little jacket that is so her style!
[Image: Zoeypresent5.jpg]

And here there are after trying on their new clothes with the toys they chose. Little Kat claimed all the ponies but she promised to share them with Anya. Since Little Kat has to share the ponies, Anya claimed the teddy without complaint. Zoey liked the little doll best so she's keeping that.
[Image: AnyabelleZoeyLittleKatpresents.jpg]

And last but not by any means least, a "present" for Edward! He now has little Renesmee to live on his shelf with him and now I suppose I HAVE to get the Bella doll. I'm sure I can convince my husband after all Nessie needs her mother right?
[Image: EdwardRenesmee.jpg]

And Zoey now has her own room! Anya got her own bed today and she and Little Kat moved into a new room. So now Zoey is on her own!
[Image: ZoeysRoom2.jpg]
[Image: Zoeysroom.jpg]

Little Kat and Anyabelle's new room (a work in progress)
[Image: LittleKatAnyasroom.jpg]

Little Kat's side
[Image: LittleKatsside.jpg]

Anya's side
[Image: Anyasside.jpg]

And because I love her so and she's so fun to dress up and pose, Zoey in an outfit I picked up for her a few days ago!
[Image: Zoeyjukuclothes.jpg]
They all look adorable. I love the furniture for your little ones. So cute!
I am so glad the girls could wear everything! I just love seeing all your pics too and the new bed is adorable!
How cute and thoughtful of her. wink