The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 871 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 871 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1121 build_postbit

lum13's feedback
Lum13's Feedback

Dolly Market Feedback

Positive - 13
Neutral - 0
Negative - 0

Thank you Special 2

Other Feedback

Ebay

Pullips.com

+1 buyer~

Very sweet! I hit many, many bumps along the way to get her doll to her, but she was friendly and patient and never faulted me once. Payment was also very quick, definitely recommended. Thanks so much! <33
+1 as a buyer. Paid promptly and let me know when it arrived! Good communication and friendly. Would be happy to work with again. smile Thanks!
1+ as a buyer - I sold her two wigs. Thanks!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
+1 as seller
Perfect deal! Clothes came absolutly clean and new and the shipping time takes a few days smile
Thank you!
ira.mish. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
+1 for a great seler

bought an obitsu head and eyes from her and i love them - i cant wait to get them customized
+1 for a nice buyer. She bought Richt wig from me. Fast payment and good communication. Thank you very much!^^
+1 as a buyer from me. Super buyer - fast payment, very friendly communication! Highly recommended. smile
+1 as buyer! Fast payment, great communication and overall pleasant! smile
[Image: 16973978@N06.jpg]
+1 as a buyer, awesome communication and quick payment very sweet!! Thanks sooo much hope u enjoy cinna! smile
+1 as a buyer.
Fast & easy payment. Thanks so much!
+1 for fast payment and a smooth transaction, thanks!
+1 for a great sale

bought Horizon from me and was very pleasent to deal with - extremly happy with transaction yay
+1 as a buyer. Quick payment and nice contact. Thank you and enjoy Chill!