Cartagia's Feedback
+1 as a seller. Super friendly & fast PM replies.
I purchased a lot of stock Pullip clothes/accessories plus a ton of other stuff. Shipped quickly. In fact, this was the fastest shipping I've ever had from the UK to the USA in exactly one week. The shipping box was well packed and taped up. Everything arrived safe and undamaged. I can't recommend this wonderful person as a seller enough. Thanks for such a great sale, one of my firsts here at DM.
Wants Heart 2 Feedback Heart 2 Flickr
WTB: Mini Zuzu Delf * Heads * Sooni's pants / plus tons of other clothes & accessories
+ 1 as a buyer. A pleasure to deal with. smile
+1 as a buyer. Super understanding and polite person. grin I would not hesitate to do business with Cartagia again!
+1 for being a trustworthy seller.

Thanks so much for selling me DRTA's wig. It's cute! Item was reasonably priced and though shipping was inadvertently delayed, Cartagia made it up to me by refunding my shipping cost and throwing in a bunch of dolly extras. Thanks so much! yay
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 for being a wonderful buyer.

This gal is great. She sends polite PMs, pays immediately and lets me know when her item reached her. Thank you for the perfect transaction! smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+ 1 for a double order on PS grin

Lovely girl to deal with and looked after everything perfectly <3
Thanks again =)

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

+1 as a seller. I bought Spring Purezza's dress from her. She was lovely to deal with. Thanks so much.
+1 as a seller. Replied very fast and friendly, fast shipping and perfect prices. Thank you very much.
+1 for a fantastic seller. Thank you so much for the jacket and for the insanely fast shipping. My apologies, again, that it took so long to let you know it had arrived.

Thank you, again, for a wonderful transaction.
[Image: siggy.jpg]
Cheeva (Chill), Kered (Arion), Aponae (Mir), Aalis(Naah-ato), Ptolemy(ASR), Yhi(Unknown), Zhori(Kirsche), Romulus(Gyro), Tari(Uncanricky), Ehimer(Craziia), Rue(Zuora), Rapunzel(Wind), Lily(Latte), Tamara(Nero)
+1 for a great sale

bought Arietta's wig from her and i love it - execelant condition - exevelant shipping - great seller all the way yay
+1 for a super buyer! Fast payment! Excellent communication! A total pleasure to work with! Thanks so much!! <333
The Crew: Celsiy/Lizzie ~*~ Rida/Misa-chan ~*~ Veritas/Imogen ~*~ Barasuishou/Pinx ~*~ Souseiseki/Cassie ~*~ Raphia/Isolde ~*~ Greggia/Serenity ~*~ Bouquet/Aries Spark ~*~ Neo Noir/Morghan ~*~ Clarity/Annabell ~*~ Crazzia/Bridgett ~*~ Mir/Rhiannon ~*~ Kirsche/Juju ~*~ Suigintou/Jersie ~*~ My Melody/Payton ~*~ Shinku/Scarlett ~*~ Solarsenshi custom/Yuki ~*~ Shan-ria/Claire ~*~ Jolie/Millie ~*~ Fiori/Zoe ~*~ Hanaayame/Chloe ~*~ Colline/Abbie ~*~ Sakura/Molly ~*~ Milch/Sadie ~*~ Lizbel/Marianne ~*~ Cocette/Peachie ~*~ Seiran/Renji ~*~ Jade/Gryphon ~*~ Richt/Nova ~*~ Timulus/Felix ~*~ Arion/Aidan ~*~ Andrew/Usui ~*~ Tina/Kit ~*~ Kotoya/Saya ~*~ Apollo/Oliver ~*~ Hermine/Felicity ~*~ Sfoglia/Taffie ~*~ Melize/Buttercup ~*~ Ra Muw/Penelope ~*~

BJDs: Hujoos/Jinkie & Spice ~*~ Felix Brownie/Clover ~*~ BBB Elfkins/Ella & Belle ~*~ BBB Mei/Juniper ~*~ DZ Shoyu/Ramie ~*~ DZ Megi/Duncan ~*~ 5SD Tong Tong/Piper ~*~ DL Dang Dang/Emma ~*~ DL Ding Ding/Allie ~*~ DL Fay/Rin ~*~ DL Mic/Oscar ~*~ DollLeeke D Pumpkin/Adelaide ~*~ DollFactory Pepe Panda/Kale ~*~ Bambicrony Ozzy's Kumi/Ceciliy ~*~ Luts Honey Delf Coco/Marianne ~*~ Dollzone Leo/Puck ~*~ Leeke Kiel Ent/Fern ~*~ Leeke Soda Ent/Acorn ~*~ Pipos Heero ~*~ Pipos Demon/Duke ~*~ Pipos/Charlotte ~*~ SOOM Argil/Sparrow ~*~ SOOM Sov/Token ~*~ SOOM Beyla/Ember ~*~ Leeke Peanut ~*~

Waiting: Pipos Derek ~*~ Iplehouse Serca ~*~ Leeke Happy Entaur

Wanting: FL LF Ante
+1 as a buyer! Fast payment, wonderful to work and talk with. Thanks again~
[Image: thrTaNemini.gif]
+1 Wonderful buyer. Friendly to deal with, quick payment and great communication. Many Thanks!
+1 as a buyer. Great communication and fast payment. It was a pleasure! yay
I don't know if I can left a different kind of feedback but beside of the +1 as a seller I want to tell to everybody that this girl is amazing!!
I bought to her a doll but because of postage issues away of her hands, she lost in the mail. She worries about me and we find a way to fix this situation, always as an amazing, great and considered seller

I recommend her as an amazing seller, the best one that I ever have made business with!!
Thank you Clare for everything!!
Heart 2 In Home Heart 2
Cerise (Dal Maretti) ♥ Noëlle (Pullip Sfoglia) ♥ Liam (Taeyang Lead) ♥ Teddy (Pullip Bianca) ♥ Milien (Taeyang Butler) ♥ Agony (Pullip Seila)
Heart 2 Wishlist Heart 2
♥ Pullip: Midori Fukazawa "la robe vert Clair", Lunatic Queen, Haute LA, Ddalgi, Galene, Jaldet, Classical Alice, Akemi, Oscar Francois, Fraulein, Marie Antoinette
♥ Dal: Heiwa, Melize, Lizbel
♥ Isul: Cedric, MaoMao, Hednar
♥ Taeyang: Gackt, Rayne

Special 2~mY fEeDbAcK~Special 2 Special 6 ~mY fLiCkR~Special 6