Kana (Neo Noir)
I just got Kana today! She is my alter ego, so yay mini me doll!

Name: Kana
Doll: Neo Noir
Modifications:
Re-wigged in a custom fur wig from Blinkeke
Soon to have Grey-Blue Cool Cat Chips
Soon to have a 25cm Large Bust Obitsu

[Image: IMG_2366.JPG?rnd=1061765785][Image: 1510315242.JPG?rnd=1264093638]
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

Very cute! I love the wig; can't wait to see how she turns out when you're finished smile
"I do think I am better than Pullip-style."
She is really beautiful! Love her wig!!!
She's really pretty! I love her hair and her outfit!
Aww she's super cute, I love her shirt she's wearing with your logo? (looks like your logo) and the wig is super awesome!
Can't wait to see her finished <3
(01-27-2010, 06:41 AM)Yukittie Wrote: Aww she's super cute, I love her shirt she's wearing with your logo? (looks like your logo) and the wig is super awesome!

Its similar to my logo, but it not the same sadly. I put her in that outfit, as I have a skull shirt and skirt similar and I wanted us to be twins at the convention I am attending this weekend.
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

(01-27-2010, 06:43 AM)Kanamai Wrote:
(01-27-2010, 06:41 AM)Yukittie Wrote: Aww she's super cute, I love her shirt she's wearing with your logo? (looks like your logo) and the wig is super awesome!

Its similar to my logo, but it not the same sadly. I put her in that outfit, as I have a skull shirt and skirt similar and I wanted us to be twins at the convention I am attending this weekend.

Awesome!!!
Well the logo on her shirt is very similar to your logo grin
But you can ask someone to print your original logo and make it on a doll size shirt, I noticed someone recently posted a topic about 'printed shirts' here on the forum, you could ask for a commission?
That's a Paul Frank logo~ =D
She's awesome, Robyn~ yay I love that wig
[Image: thrTaNemini.gif]
Is she on an Obitsu? Her knees look different.

I love her overall look. The wig especially is amazing.
(01-27-2010, 03:19 PM)captainfantastic Wrote: Is she on an Obitsu? Her knees look different.

I love her overall look. The wig especially is amazing.

Nope, still on her stock type 4 body.

Oh, that might be it. I haven't seen a type 4 in person yet. My girls are all 3's.
I love your Kana,she's so nice!