I think I need a bigger basket...
[Image: IMG_2376.JPG]

I have been getting ready for a convention I am going to this weekend, so I thought I would get the dolls ready. I am hosting a Pullip Panel at the convention.

I have 11 dolls in the basket if you count the two Little Pullips. I think I need to get a bigger basket...

Silver Hair - Tsuki
Wine Hair - Ryuu
Blue Hair - Rei
Pink Hair - Myuu
Black w/Blue Hair - Kana
Blonde Hair w/Pigtails - Pita
Blonde Hair- Parfait
Black Hair - Kyouka
Brown Hair - Zenzi
In the middle - Hanna and Aribelle
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

I love this photo and I'm not sure why. smile It's adorable. I always carry my dolls in my old Converse shoe boxes, with some fabric around them, and I really need to think of a better way of transportation. lol.

Also, I love Pitaand Parfait's wigs, may I ask what wigs they are?

~Nichole
Saving for: BJDs (Simply Divine Harlequin)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Dolls:
3 BJDs (KDF Bory boy, Isaac; MD Jina, Titan; MD Ryu, Leeland!) <3 2 American Girl dolls
I would say so lol, they are adorable in the basket!
(01-27-2010, 09:20 AM)pianogirl Wrote: I love this photo and I'm not sure why. smile It's adorable. I always carry my dolls in my old Converse shoe boxes, with some fabric around them, and I really need to think of a better way of transportation. lol.

Also, I love Pita and Parfait's wigs, may I ask what wigs they are?

~Nichole

They are custom wigs from For My Doll. I do a For My Doll Group Order every few months.
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

I'll say! looks a little crowded in there! But so cute!! <3
Awesome!
They look so great in the basket, and I must say the color of the For my Doll wigs is AMAZING!
(01-27-2010, 10:20 AM)Yukittie Wrote: Awesome!
They look so great in the basket, and I must say the color of the For my Doll wigs is AMAZING!

Ryuu, Zenzi, Kyouka, Pita, and Parfait all have For My Doll Wigs. I loves them all, they are really nice quality wigs.

(01-27-2010, 10:26 AM)Kanamai Wrote:
(01-27-2010, 10:20 AM)Yukittie Wrote: Awesome!

Ryuu, Zenzi, Kyouka, Pita, and Parfait all have For My Doll Wigs. I loves them all, they are really nice quality wigs.

Oh oops I meant the color wigs of Pita and Parfait, because it's such a special color but they all look great of course, I liked the For my Doll wig I bought from you too, it was amazing quality but sadly too long for me I still plan on joining one of your future groupsorders though grin
Kana looks so cool! I want to more pictures of her!