KiraKira's Feedback
+2 for participating in the Leeke GO and for buying Filato's wig! Fast payment, super communication and such a sweetheart to work with!! I highly recommend Kira and look forward to working with her again sometime! Thank you so much!! Heart 2
The Crew: Celsiy/Lizzie ~*~ Rida/Misa-chan ~*~ Veritas/Imogen ~*~ Barasuishou/Pinx ~*~ Souseiseki/Cassie ~*~ Raphia/Isolde ~*~ Greggia/Serenity ~*~ Bouquet/Aries Spark ~*~ Neo Noir/Morghan ~*~ Clarity/Annabell ~*~ Crazzia/Bridgett ~*~ Mir/Rhiannon ~*~ Kirsche/Juju ~*~ Suigintou/Jersie ~*~ My Melody/Payton ~*~ Shinku/Scarlett ~*~ Solarsenshi custom/Yuki ~*~ Shan-ria/Claire ~*~ Jolie/Millie ~*~ Fiori/Zoe ~*~ Hanaayame/Chloe ~*~ Colline/Abbie ~*~ Sakura/Molly ~*~ Milch/Sadie ~*~ Lizbel/Marianne ~*~ Cocette/Peachie ~*~ Seiran/Renji ~*~ Jade/Gryphon ~*~ Richt/Nova ~*~ Timulus/Felix ~*~ Arion/Aidan ~*~ Andrew/Usui ~*~ Tina/Kit ~*~ Kotoya/Saya ~*~ Apollo/Oliver ~*~ Hermine/Felicity ~*~ Sfoglia/Taffie ~*~ Melize/Buttercup ~*~ Ra Muw/Penelope ~*~

BJDs: Hujoos/Jinkie & Spice ~*~ Felix Brownie/Clover ~*~ BBB Elfkins/Ella & Belle ~*~ BBB Mei/Juniper ~*~ DZ Shoyu/Ramie ~*~ DZ Megi/Duncan ~*~ 5SD Tong Tong/Piper ~*~ DL Dang Dang/Emma ~*~ DL Ding Ding/Allie ~*~ DL Fay/Rin ~*~ DL Mic/Oscar ~*~ DollLeeke D Pumpkin/Adelaide ~*~ DollFactory Pepe Panda/Kale ~*~ Bambicrony Ozzy's Kumi/Ceciliy ~*~ Luts Honey Delf Coco/Marianne ~*~ Dollzone Leo/Puck ~*~ Leeke Kiel Ent/Fern ~*~ Leeke Soda Ent/Acorn ~*~ Pipos Heero ~*~ Pipos Demon/Duke ~*~ Pipos/Charlotte ~*~ SOOM Argil/Sparrow ~*~ SOOM Sov/Token ~*~ SOOM Beyla/Ember ~*~ Leeke Peanut ~*~

Waiting: Pipos Derek ~*~ Iplehouse Serca ~*~ Leeke Happy Entaur

Wanting: FL LF Ante
+1 one as seller. Package the wigs very well. Items came in wonderful condition. Easy to work with and would for sure do business with Kira again.
[Image: lady.jpg]
+1 ~~<3
Wonderful to trade with <3 ( i did her taeyang's face up in exchange for stock clothes ^^wink She's really sweet to talk to and would gladly deal with anytime ^___^ <3 <3 <3
+1 Wonderful!
+1 for prompt payment. reliable buyer, would sell to again
+1
Great seller! Awesome communication, timely shipping and even sent my boy some freebies to go with the pants I bought!
Taeyangs: Sebastian, Horizon, Maguna, Sol, Sebastian Tutor
Dal: Sooni
Pullip: Custom
Isul: Jimmy
This gal is just great!

Another +1 as a wonderful seller!

I purchased Lead's boots from her, and they arrived in record time in perfect condition.

I couldn't ask for a better, more pleasant transaction...thank you!
My pic-fic, SVM: Drop Dead Gorgeous, is no more. Check out the tiny archive here: Episode 1 Heart 2 Episode 2 Heart 2
+1 i bought pullip stock clothing and received them super fast! thanks so much!! very nice to do business with you grin
+1 for NA's partial stock! It's so cute!
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+1, received wig and love it. thank you!
+2 for a perfect trader and seller

got some pullip cards and traded Alas stock with her - i love everything - exactly as described
perfect seller, fast shipping, very nice little surprices, great contact i will come back to you .-)

1 ++++++++++++++++++
Dolls: Asuka- Barasuishou-Cornice- capt. hook -Elisabeth-Eos - Filato-Haute NY-Kirsche-Lan Ai ( Custom), lunatic Queen- merl -Melissa-Mir-Mj-miku lol - Naomi 2x - naoko-nanette-nanachan-noir- neo noir- nero- Pappin-Prunella-princepessa-Raphia- Steampunk Alice-Sebastian ( custom) -Youtsuzu-yomi
BJD Doll Love 1/3
Dollfie Dream 2x
obitsu 60
Blythe : 1 Factory , 1 Darkrabbit hole
+1 Great buyer!
+1 as a buyer. Paid real and fast super sweet. Thanks!!!!
Take a look at my website... I make dollies and plushies and jewelry. www.tragicstitches.com blush [Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_18] Suki[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_56] Michiko
+1 for another awesome transaction

bought Sage's shirt for a custom and she sent me something else to help me out yay