KiraKira's Feedback
+1 great seller! Quick to respond and great to work with!
+1 Very kind to speak with and quick replies and an ever so quick payment! Hooray for cute tsums!! Heart
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]
+1 as seller. Bought some doll clothes from her. Great transaction!
+1 I did local pick-up for some Tsum Tsums for Kirakira per her request. Communication was pleasant, she paid quickly and let me know when they arrived. Would do more pick-ups for again without hesitation.
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
+ 1 as a tsum trader/ someone I did pick ups for, she is always a delight to deal with! Communication is always super pleasant and she helped me get one of my dream Tsum Tsums! I will continue to hunt Tsum Tsums for her!
+1 as a trade partner

Communication was great! KiraKira shipped my items when she said she would, and everything was packed very well. Perfect trade! Happy
+1 as a seller! Heart

I would have posted sooner but the my flights back home got delayed/rescheduled/delayed again and then I arrived just in time to prepare for #Snowpocalypse2016 Dead On to the praise for a great transaction…

I purchased KiraKira's Ashlette Blythe in what had to be a dolly-deal of the century, and timing allowed me to pick her up in person. Happy KiraKira was extremely thoughtful making sure the dolly was secure and even providing a little carry bag and a welcome gift! She's a lovely person and even took a few moments to chat with myself and my husband despite being busy at work. I'd do another transaction with her in a heartbeat (and universe willing, I'd be able to pick up in person again LOL)

Mahalo for the wonderful transaction!
>>>I'm not gone, just really, REALLY busy.<<<
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig
+1 as a seller, I bought some Tsum Tsums from Kirakira and it was yet another fantastic transaction! My Tsum Tsums arrived quickly, communication was lovely and would definitely do business with her again without hesitation.
+1 as a buyer. Thanks for buying my kimono and hakama set! smile
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
+1 as a seller! Happy

I bought a doll body and accessory—communication was excellent and the items arrived a lot faster than I thought they would. KiraKira's a pleasure to do biz with.

Mahalo!
>>>I'm not gone, just really, REALLY busy.<<<
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig
+1 as a seller!

It's always a smooth and pleasant transaction with KiraKira. Thanks!
+1 as a seller

I bought a new body from her for my custom project, but instead used it on one of my girls grin
Shipping was extremely fast since it showed up two days before the estimated date. Communication was spot on and she answered all my questions. I would totally work with her again. smile
+1 for a successful and wonderful trading experience! <3 Thank you so much!
+1 as a buyer

I picked up a TM special for KiraKira. As always, KiraKira is a pleasure to deal with, communication is friendly and payment prompt.
+1 amazing seller!! Always a pleasure doing business and to talk to. Both wigs came faster than I ever expected, and were in great shape too. Thank you so much! yay