gameof_fate's FeedBack!
+1 for purchasing an obitsu from me. Friendly PMs, quick payment, and I was informed when she received the package. Great transaction in every way--thank you. smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 awesome buyer! package already sent! thank you so much!
my dolls:
Ouisa (Heart of Montmartre), Nata (Gentle River), Millefeuille (Tarts & Tea), Coconut (Custom Bohemian Peace), Kanna (Marrakech Melange), Annabella (Anna Adores Blythe), Aimi 愛海 "Momo" (Cinnamoroll '08), Charlotte (Charlotte), Mignon (Vintage Rock Risa), Mikhai (Kain), Fuchiko 淵子 (Vendettina), Natsume 棗 (Natsume), Sena 瀬名 (GACKT), Sidonie (Icarus), Ronjwen (Ra Muw), Miru みる (Tinkerbell), Evi (Select Frara), Re Yan 熱琰 (Grell Sutcliff), Rie 理恵 (Classical Alice), Aki 明希 (Lunatic White Rabbit), Min Woo 민우 (Mao), Nara 나라 (Alura), Amisa (Manuel), Ming Yue 明月 (Angry)
+1 as a buyer.

Paid quickly and was a pleasure to do business with. :]
Saving for: BJDs (Simply Divine Harlequin)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Dolls:
3 BJDs (KDF Bory boy, Isaac; MD Jina, Titan; MD Ryu, Leeland!) <3 2 American Girl dolls
+1 as a buyer!
Great communication throughout the transaction and was lovely to deal with. Very fast payment, too. Thanks again!! smile
+1 as a seller. Thank you!! yay
+1 as a seller! Great communication, prompt shipment. Thanks!
1+ seller! Got my eye chips! Fast shipping and great communication!

Thanks!

Lady Alec
[Image: 14939124571_371f909e27_m.jpg]
Please leave me feedback! Click HERE!
My Flickr
+2 for two pairs of eyechips which arrived very fast. Thank you.
+1 as buyer! She always paids very quickly and has fast communication smile thank you again!
+1 as a seller! I bought a Prunella wig from her and she shipped promptly, kept great communication and was friendly throughout. Thank you!
+seller bought a bait pullip head from her , Shipped fast and arrived safely. ^^ thank s!
+1 as a trader/seller!

I traded some accessories + cash for a wig. It arrived in perfect condition and very quickly! Thanks so much! <3