The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 10 - Line: 871 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 871 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1121 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key 10 - Line: 871 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Say Hello To The Girls ......
I have been collecting since the summer of 09' and the only place I have ever really showed my girls off was on Flickr. I thought it was about time they had their official coming out party, lol.

I am a very novice photographer so bear with me.....now the girls:

First up is Moxie, my Prunella. She is kind of my wild child and is actually a twin but her sister, Roxie, isn't at home yet.

Then there is Dita, my Rida. She is my classic beauty queen of the bunch.She loves clothes and watching old movie musicals from the 40's.

Wednesday is my Angry. She is a moody little ball of gloom and I would'nt change her one bit.

Then there is Tempest, my Veritas and my newest girl. She is a bit of a rocker chick so of course when Moxie met her all she wanted to do was borrow her clothes,lol.

Last there is Darling, my Anne Shirley. She is a very quiet sweet girl who loves to read but since Tempest has moved into the house she has shaken Darling up a bit.....and I had just gotten her to start wearing her glasses too....
anne kiss

see what I mean.....

Well thanks for looking and I hope you liked my little family!
"Bye!"
"Hi Everyone!"
MissPattiDarling. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
New Banner
They are all so pretty!
They are gorgeous! I love your Anne Shirley smile
^^ Aww thanks you guys! I'm glad you like them =)
New Banner
I love your prunella!!<3 if you've ever read/watched paradise kiss, her wig and look reminds of a lot of miwako! so cute<3
[Image: ren1.png] [Image: sadako2.png][Image: Rydia1.png][Image: blythe1.png][Image: fiona1.png][Image: tomomi2.png][Image: yuna2.png][Image: chelsea.png][Image: namie3.png]

-Jin--Sadako--Rydia--Blythe--Fiona Lin--Tomomi--Yuna--Chelsea--Namie-
(02-03-2010, 06:13 AM)MechanicalQueen Wrote: I love your prunella!!<3 if you've ever read/watched paradise kiss, her wig and look reminds of a lot of miwako! so cute<3
I don't really read or watch Anime/Manga but I will Google it!
New Banner
Your girls pose so sweet. You make very good pics. I'm excited to see developing your skills. ^^
[Image: 985836219.png] [Image: 990079189.png] [Image: 243424796.png][Image: 962933148.png]
cccccNoellecccccccccAlly cccccccccc Maisie cccccccApple

ccccccccccccccccccccccccMy Flickr
I love them, they are so beautiful!
(02-03-2010, 07:02 AM)Lapetite Wrote: Your girls pose so sweet. You make very good pics. I'm excited to see developing your skills. ^^

Wow, thanks! I really try to take good pics. There are so many talented dolly photographers on Flickr that I just go nuts! lol
New Banner
they are all so cute!!! LOL
They all have such great clothes! Where did you track those down? :3
(02-04-2010, 06:24 AM)captainfantastic Wrote: They all have such great clothes! Where did you track those down? :3

Getting them clothes is a labor of love....its turning into my obsession. Ebay and Etsy finds, mixed with old vintage Barbie stuff and weekly trips to TRU and Target. I will not rest until they have the bestest wardrobe evah! lol
New Banner
A lovely family smile Moxie is particularly lovely!
Your Dita kinda reminds me of Dita von teese.
beautiful!
Love the last photo that showed your lovely doll family together.
I love Moxie's colorful leopard print hoodie! Where'd you got it from?
[Image: signaturecopy.jpg]