The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 13 - Line: 871 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 871 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1121 build_postbit

Emaline - Catching up~ [IMG Heavy]
I thought I'd put up my photos from Dalicious' first Challenge, for those who are curious enough but have not seen my flickr. xp

Dalicious 3 Theme 1 Entry - "Personality"
Official Entry

You like it?Close-up
RelaxingCharm Belt
Emaline's Wall/Shelf Space

Thanks for looking~Heart 2~
[Image: thrTaNemini.gif]
Oh wow, that's a fab little set up! XD It really does look like a real person's room! Nice job! ^^v
wow... honestly, I'm not a very big fan of dals, and I've neer really wanted one... till I saw yours! o___o she's the first dal I've ever seen where I thought.. omg she's cute and I WANT HER!! her hair, her chips.. her clothes... idk what it is about her, but I really really like her!! x3 I think it must be because she doesn't look pouty/angry. I really love her! <3
[Image: ren1.png] [Image: sadako2.png][Image: Rydia1.png][Image: blythe1.png][Image: fiona1.png][Image: tomomi2.png][Image: yuna2.png][Image: chelsea.png][Image: namie3.png]

-Jin--Sadako--Rydia--Blythe--Fiona Lin--Tomomi--Yuna--Chelsea--Namie-
Awsome. I love your little diorama and how you arranged Emaline into it. Great work. n__________n
[Image: 985836219.png] [Image: 990079189.png] [Image: 243424796.png][Image: 962933148.png]
cccccNoellecccccccccAlly cccccccccc Maisie cccccccApple

ccccccccccccccccccccccccMy Flickr
So cute! Her little room and accessories are adorable, and she looks like she has a lot of personality smile
such a cute girl!
and her room is too cute.
I wish I can decorate my room like that. =P
(02-11-2010, 05:57 AM)Cartagia Wrote: Oh wow, that's a fab little set up! XD It really does look like a real person's room! Nice job! ^^v
Thank you! grin She's bugging me to get a more permanent set-up for her right

(02-11-2010, 06:01 AM)MechanicalQueen Wrote: wow... honestly, I'm not a very big fan of dals, and I've neer really wanted one... till I saw yours! o___o she's the first dal I've ever seen where I thought.. omg she's cute and I WANT HER!! her hair, her chips.. her clothes... idk what it is about her, but I really really like her!! x3 I think it must be because she doesn't look pouty/angry. I really love her! <3
Thank you so much for this lovely comment~! yay I tried to give her a softer look than other dolls I've had, and it seems to work better for me as well, I love her to bits. Heart 2

(02-11-2010, 06:15 AM)Lapetite Wrote: Awsome. I love your little diorama and how you arranged Emaline into it. Great work. n__________n
Thankies~! It was fun coming up with it yay

(02-11-2010, 06:21 AM)princesspetal Wrote: So cute! Her little room and accessories are adorable, and she looks like she has a lot of personality smile
Thank you~ She can be quite a handful LOL

(02-11-2010, 06:30 AM)twinkledoll Wrote: such a cute girl!
and her room is too cute.
I wish I can decorate my room like that. =P

Thanks! I wish my room was as cute and clean as hers xp
Thanks again for the lovely comments everyone, both here and on flickr yay A bit late, but here's the photos I took for the second challenge, "Shapes".

Dalicious 3 Theme 2 Entry - "Shapes"
Official Entry

School UniformDrafting the Charts
Tutoring Young DollsGet it now?
Oops...was I too harsh?

Thankies again ~Heart 2~
Hahaha, that's cool! I love the little mini Pullip there listening to the lesson, and the pictures with the shapes look very school-like. :3
Thanks! The mini Pullip is there for irony Tongue right
That's cute! :3 And 'bimbo circles' made me laugh! XD
Feedback

Not all who wander are lost.
I'm almost always in the Chatroom, even when I'm not really here.

(02-18-2010, 06:51 AM)Zienkyer Wrote: That's cute! :3 And 'bimbo circles' made me laugh! XD
Thank you, I'm glad you found it amusing! Sorry for the late reply.. right

I was a bit behind on putting up photos...yay"

~~~~~Special 4~~~~~

3rd Theme: Props. I used a bunch mirrors as my props, with the thought of finding yourself within them.

Dalicious 3 Theme 3 Entry - "Props"
Official Entry

step on the stagelights of this life
say hello with a fistthe feeling is there

~~~~~Special 4~~~~~

4th Theme: Writing. "It's tough to become your own artist when everyone labels you to their own standards."

Dalicious 3 Theme 4 Entry - "Writing"
Official Entry

~~~~~Special 4~~~~~

5th Theme: Fantasy. "To us, Fantasy is when you're walking along in the woods, and you're able to look into a bush, and happen upon this lil' secret ethereal merrymaking."

Dalicious 3 Theme 5 Entry - "Fantasy"
Official Entry

*KitsuFantasy**KitsuFantasy*
"Ah! I found you~""Now don't go wandering off again~"

Thankies again very much for looking~ Heart
OMG... your entrie for fantasie is so amazing! This mask looks so great and these colours in the snow. I simply love them. Awsome idea! ^O^
[Image: 985836219.png] [Image: 990079189.png] [Image: 243424796.png][Image: 962933148.png]
cccccNoellecccccccccAlly cccccccccc Maisie cccccccApple

ccccccccccccccccccccccccMy Flickr
What lovely photos! So detailed!
wow, I love all of them, so cute!
(03-08-2010, 05:24 PM)Lapetite Wrote: OMG... your entrie for fantasie is so amazing! This mask looks so great and these colours in the snow. I simply love them. Awsome idea! ^O^
Thank you very much for your lovely comment! Happy I was so afraid the snow was going to melt away this past week before I got this shoot done. Sweatdrop

(03-09-2010, 03:23 AM)lilbrokenragdoll Wrote: What lovely photos! So detailed!
Thank you! grin

(03-09-2010, 03:52 AM)GreyBird1881 Wrote: wow, I love all of them, so cute!
Thankies, I'm glad you enjoy them~ Special 4